I can’t wait to read your fucking blog, here it is my beloved.
This is from a text I received yesterday. The same person who told me to fuck off and live my fantasy life and that’s she hates me, see my previous blog To Fuck Off, or Not. This was one of over 20 texts that started with my heart is breaking ending in the classic Fuck You posts. To me the above statement is a classic cry for help. I have worked out that my friend has three unique identities: The first being the Wise, Insightful, Compassionate, Sensual one. The second being the doubting Thomas one, this won’t work out which still contains some of the former, and the third, the cruel, sadistic Fuck You one who will say anything to hurt you, including you should kill yourself.
Am I being sadistic staying in communication with her, or Am I still in love with her. When I look into my heart, it is the latter. I don’t know how to fall out of love in a week and a bit, which she seems to have been able to achieve. So now we are both alone per say still talking to each other via text. So what does the world say about being alone, lets walk down that street:
1. I am slowly learning this, too soon, although we are in COVID stage 4 Lock-down in Melbourne, Australia.
3. For me that I prefer a partner.
4. I sense I will eventually do this again:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLQl3WQQoQ0&list=PLgP_WFDJWjxRBAnIeUupZ-XHAspFBJZ0i
5. Thats what my sister is saying to me about my current situation.
6. The joy of the previous months with my friend have ruined this for me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSDgHBxUbVQ&list=PLgP_WFDJWjxRBAnIeUupZ-XHAspFBJZ0i&index=3
7. Not Yet, for me.
8. That is what crushes your heart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2U0Ivkn2Ds&list=
9. Peace Out.
10. I so miss this, I am getting teary typing these words: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGorjBVag0I
11. It goes back to my early childhood, being cared for and abandoned by my mum in the first three months of my life.
12. I have been told by many friends I should be doung this, not talking to her. My heart does not want to hear it:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBumgq5yVrA&list=PLgP_WFDJWjxRBAnIeUupZ-XHAspFBJZ0i
13. Nothing, not even that person.
14. I do this so I don’t have to feel so sad: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhcc1KQlCS4&list=PLgP_WFDJWjxRBAnIeUupZ-XHAspFBJZ0i&index=9
15. This is for my friend, a woman of faith.
So when life gets stressful and you feel like you’re losing your emotional balance, use one or more of these simple tricks to help you relax your mind and recenter yourself in an instant:
1.Wash your hands and face, annd brush your teeth.
2. Change your socks
3. Call a close friend.
5. Go outdoors
6. Take a light exercise break.
7. Dress to feel your best.
8.Listen to your favourite music.
9. Take a few deep,, controlled breaths.
10. Clear your stuffed nose.
11. Cook a good meal.
12. Walk away from energy vampires.
13. Complete an important piece of unfinished business.
14. Work in something that is meaningful for you.
15. Assist someone in need.
16. Think about your latest or (greatest success).
17. Act like today is already an awesome day
18. Notice what’s right.
Take a moment to acknowledge how far you’ve come.
Today’s playlist is dripping with Pop divas: We begin with Beyonce followed by Adele, Ed Sheeran and Christine Aguilera. We travel back in time for Leonard Cohen classic and end with Passenger and Andra: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJlQ3F9bKYrsGy-xwtyPoagX95P3KDfEs
Still haven’t worked out the links issue, My mission is not to be alone, it is to have 1,000,000 state they will live from the ethos of Love and Respect for All, Everyone Included, you can join our tribe here; https://www.facebook.com/groups/1126100227764949. Until we meet again, my dear friends.