I have had a list on my kitchen wall called Key Statements, I don’t know why or when I wrote it, but here it is:
Don’t let an opportunity go by that that you can make a difference in.
Love and Respect for All, Everyone Included.
Don’t pull back from opportunities to explore the sexual world.
Don’t withhold your feelings for another, it will fester.
Ask, Ask, Ask.
Walk like the value is surging through your body.
I will release my empathic abilities to heal others.
I am a key member of the conscious Melbourne tribe.
Working on each of them at different levels at the moment, here are some things I could do to achieve them sooner:
- Take care of myself – Your relationship is the closest and most important relationship you will ever have.
- Do what I know is right, for ME – Don’t be scared to walk alone, and don’t be scared to like it.
- Follow my own unique path – Every new day is a chance to change your life.
- Lock myself away from the world and work on your goals – Dream big dreams, but realize that short term, realistic goals are the key to success.
- Adjust my goals and dreams as life changes – don’t forget that sometimes taking a positive step forward requires you to slightly adjust your dreams, or plan new ones – it’s OK to change your mind or have more than one dream.
- Forgive those who have wronged me – Forgiveness is a gift you give yourself. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong and wise.
- Show everyone my love and kindness – If you are reserving your love only for those who you have decided are worthy of it – it may come as no surprise that is not loving, it is judgement.
- Stand up for others, even if it’s the unpopular thing to do – Sometimes you will say something really small and simple, but it will fit right into an empty space in someone’s heart.
- Fight through my failures – When I am feeling down or dealing with failure, don’t be ashamed.
- Keep my head held high and keep on smiling – Every day of your life is a page of your history. The only time I run out of chances is when I stop taking them.
So what have people on the planet said about energy and how they use it, here are a few of my favourites:
1. You have the opportunity to make it a better day for each person you come across, do that.
2. Your first gut feeling is often incredibly accurate, trust it: Gut Feeling.
3. You are your own personal lifesaver.
4. Using the principles he teaches, T. Harv Eker went from zero to millionaire in only 2 1/2 years! He combines a unique brand of ‘street-smarts with heart’.
Eker’s high-energy, ‘cut-to-the-chase’ style keeps his audience spellbound. T. Harv Eker’s motto is “talk is cheap” and his unique ability is getting people to take “action” in the real world to produce real success: Can’t Stop The Feeling.
5. What opus are you composing for your life?
6. I love Prince Ea, check out his Youtube videos: Love Yourself.
7. And then we have Oprah’s take on it.
8. Heads or Tails: Love Myself.
9. As can we, be an eagle in your life.
10. And a piece of wisdom from the Man In Black: Your Own Personal Jesus.
11. All you need is LOVE.
12. A powerful line of study that will resolve much in your life: Energy.
13. Shadow and Light, they travel together.
14. The Chinese are great at profound proverbs: Winds of Change.
15. And for our final lesson, this intriguing offering from Osho.
There are few joys in life that equal a good conversation, a good read, a good walk, a good hug, a good smile, or a good friend. As you empower your energy toy will have more and more opportunity to do this. One of my key statement is my ethos for the planet: Love and Respect for All, Everyone Included, as I increase my energy it eventual occurrence comes closer and closer.
The playlist today has spoken word from Prince Ea, one of my faves. We start with Ella Mai and then bop along with Justin Timberlake. Prince Ea is next followed by pop diva Hailee Steinfeld. Then we finish with three male vocals: Johny Cash, Drake and Vance Joy: Smile at Strangers, We’re In This Together!!!
Until we meet again, my dear friends. Remember you can request these blogs in your inbox om the main page of I am an Interculturalist.