What is out natural state? It is said most people are on a search for happiness throughout their lives, yet you cannot find it anywhere because it is located inside of you, it is your natural state from childhood.
Is it something we forget? Are we educated out of this simplicity by others who have forgotten the happiness of childhood? Let’s have a look at what the world has said about the state of being naturally happy:
1. You don’t have to broadcast it on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram that you are a natural being, it shines out from your being!!
2. When you have conquered your inner demons, the outer ones disappear as well: Inner Demons.
3. we go back to the 16th Century for our next quote. François VI, Duc de La Rochefoucauld, Prince de Marcillac, 15 September 1613 – 17 March 1680) was a noted French author of maxims and memoirs. It is said that his world-view was clear-eyed and urbane and that he neither condemned human conduct nor sentimentally celebrated it. Born in Paris on the Rue des Petits Champs, at a time when the royal court was vacillating between aiding the nobility and threatening it, he was considered an exemplary of the accomplished 17th-century nobleman. Until 1650, he bore the title of Prince de Marcillac.
4. We have loved the images of the natural world David Attenborough has brought us over the decades: Planet Earth.
5. When you are living in your natural state of being you shine throughout the universe.
6. Maya Angelou was a natural at many things, She became a poet and writer after a series of occupations as a young adult, including fry cook, sex worker, nightclub dancer and performer, cast member of the opera Porgy and Bess, coordinator for the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, and journalist in Egypt and Ghana during the decolonization of Africa. She was an actor, writer, director, and producer of plays, movies, and public television programs. She was active in the Civil Rights Movement and worked with Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X. Beginning in the 1990s, she made around 80 appearances a year on the lecture circuit, something she continued into her eighties. In 1993, Angelou recited her poem “On the Pulse of Morning” (1993) at President Bill Clinton’s inauguration, making her the first poet to make an inaugural recitation since Robert Frost at President John F. Kennedy’s inauguration in 1961: On the Pulse of the Morning.
7. You can only be different to everybody else because you are unique, giving you your Youness.
8. Christian Dior is actually a business name, so he/she did not say this, it’s very powerful, though: Revolution.
9. Albert Einstein once said, ” once you stop learning you start dying “. Wake up every day in the natural state of learning.
10. Soul harmony, such a beautiful concept, and way to live your life: Love is Soul Harmony.
11. Are all things that are naturally beautiful positive, not in the case of autumn.
12. More and more in this speeded up, instant gratification world we go for processed food and as a race, we get sicker and sicker. We have forgotten the healing power of natural foods and have gone for the easy way out: Healthy Habits Song.
13. Leonardo di ser Piero da Vinci 15 April 1452 – 2 May 1519), more commonly Leonardo da Vinci or simply Leonardo, was an Italian polymath whose areas of interest included invention, painting, sculpting, architecture, science, music, mathematics, engineering, literature, anatomy, geology, astronomy, botany, writing, history, and cartography. He has been variously called the father of paleontology, ichnology, and architecture, and is widely considered one of the greatest painters of all time. Sometimes credited with the inventions of the parachute, helicopter, and tank, he epitomized the Renaissance humanist ideal. Over so many fields he used simplicity to discover things.
14. Remember those shots of running around the backyard pool in the nude with your childhood mates? What happened , a call out to stay in this natural way of being: Shrey Singhai.
15. And to finish, a reminder that flowers do not think about life too much, they just naturally bloom.
So what in life is your natural expression, do not give up until you find it, I hope you already have.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.