I have had an interesting year, Met a billionaire and multi millionaire. Dropped 20K I could not really afford, and been locked up as an involuntary patient in a mental health unit as consequences of the first two things for four weeks, Once in, it is not so easy to get out.
I , through these mistakes, learnt a lot, including the acronym GOOP, the Good Opinion of Other People and the deadly effect it has on you achieving your dreams. I thank Peter Sage, the creator of this distinction for altering how life occurs for me now.
I also am enquiring into two other distinctions,Your opinion is not the truth, Ever and Listen, you do not learn when you are speaking.. The opinion one was described to me in the following manner: Opinion lives on one side of the Universe and truth the other. our task, this time in , is to align them as closely as possible. Unfortunately most humans give up at a very early age on this quest, this is when cinversation dies. His Holiness I credit the third one to, one of my favourite wise men. Do you think he was on a camel that night in Bethlehem?
Time for a Marc and Angel list, this time it is called 20 ways to create million dollar ideas, here we go
- Generate lots of ideas
- Fail a Lot
- Consume information Consciously
- Focus on topics and ideas with large markets
- Make sure there is money in your market
- Keep your eyes, ears and mind wide open
- Test variations of the same idea.
- Figure out what works well in one market and tailor it for another.
- Put the pieces together
- Spin a new twist on a previous breakthrough
- Systematise a popular service into a reproducale product.
- Play with Opposites.
- Look for problems and solve them.
- Design other products that supportother successful products.
- Keep it simple.
- Use the tools and skills you already have.
- Surround yourself with other thinkers.
- Be enthusiastic about what you are doing.
- Accept constructive criticism, but ignore naysayers
- Actually do something with your ideas.
Do you do this, I’m not great at it, i am a “nice person”
The famous the five we spend time with covered here.
Spend your time with the one or two, I am very bad at this.
Most relationship advice is GOOP< you know that already.
oopers don’t like this behaviour, they think you are weak, we know better.
How many in your circle, fuck them off.
I like these women, they rock.
The blame game sucks, big time.
What are you animal spirits, have you learnt the lesson?
hut the fuck up, get on with it.
Nike – Just Do It!!!
Edmund Hillary, I think. I’m showing. my age knowing hisname, forst non Sherpa to climb Everest.
All the songs are what came up when I put in my word is the truth songs, there are a lot out there.
Time for Rod’s Words. Interculturalism – Love and respect for All, Everybody Included. Why we do what we do: It’s up to us, because we can, it’s our time. I used to make a side hustle writing koans, these are my favourite two. Thanks Peter Sage for a new possibility at 68. I tell everybody.
Until we meet again, my Blog fans. in 160 countries.