Don’t be pushed by your problems. Be led by your dreams. Live the life you want to live. Be the person you want to remember years from now. Make decisions and act on them. Make mistakes, fall and try again. Even if you fall a thousand times, at least you won’t have to wonder what could have been. At least you will know in your heart that you gave your dreams your best shot.
Each of us has a fire in our hearts burning for something. It’s our responsibility in life to find it and keep it lit. This is your life, and it’s a short one. Don’t let others extinguish your flame. Try what you want to try. Go where you want to go. Follow your own intuition. Dream with your eyes open until you know exactly what it looks like. Then do at least one thing every day to make it a reality.
Two inspirational paragraphs from Marc and Angels first book – 1,000+ Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differently, what do you do to follow your heart and intuition.
What has the world said about being in contact with your heart when it comes to fulfilling your dreams, here are some of them:
1. Regrets, you will have a few if you do this.
2. You do not read the answers to the questions and demands that this pair will ask of you: Listen to your Heart.
3. You will never have to worry about being lost on your life’s path if you do this.
4. And you do really know what it is that is good for you, stop running away from it: Soul Kind Of Feeling.
5. Feel your heartbeat increase as your belief in the good things in your life increases.
6. Maybe, what if, it mightn’t work out, all brain food. Eat from the heart and go for it: Do It Again
7. Time to follow the Silly manifesto – your heart is calling you.
8. How long is it since you have really articulated your truth in life, find a buddy to do it with weekly: Get Up, Stand Up.
9. What happens to us that we forget this?
10. Reward Offered: Mind lost somewhere on the path of my magnificent heart journey: Let Me Blow Ya Mind.
11. The heart knows rules are meant to be broken!!
12. Can we ever really turn that voice in our heads down long enough to feel the yearning of our hearts: Too Much.
13. Angie Karan is a nurse who lives in Sydney, Australia and writes a great blog called: Angie Karan – quotes, poetry, love & inspiration.
14. Pharrell instantly comes to mind after reading this quote: Happy.
15. We finish with 80’s pop icon Patti Labelle giving you the main reason to follow your heart – if you don’t your dreams get crushed.
The last paragraph in the 12 things you should be able to say about yourself is entitled I have no regrets: Follow your heart. Be true to Yourself. Do what makes you happy. Be with who makes you smile. Laugh as much as you breathe. love as long as you live. Say what you need to say. offer a helping hand when you’re able. Appreciate all the things you do have. Smile. Celebrate your small victories. learn from your mistakes. Realize that everything is a lesson in disguise. Forgive. And let go of the things you can’t control.
The playlist this week begins back in the 70’s and 80’s with Roxette, classic Aussie R and B band Dynamic Hepnotics, Steely Dan and then Bob Marley. it then moves forward to present days with Eve, Drake and Pharrell Williams. I am now making Youtube playlists of them to make your listening pleasure easier: Let Yourself Be Silently Drawn.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.