“In every moment the universe is conspiring to bring me toward Right-Minded Thinking and the energy of Love” – Gabby Bernstein.
Love, it has its inner energy source that shines on you. How do you let it shine on your community, is it a hard slog or does it spread beyond all boundaries? If you spread love you attract people, things and situations that match the energy you are putting out. As you improve yourself and raise your vibration, the more you will receive things that are beneficial to your well-being.
What wisdom has the energy of love drawn to it over time, let’s have a look:
1. Sister Corita, nun, activist and artist. Her artwork, with its messages of love and peace, was particularly popular during the social upheavals of the 1960s and 1970s. As both a nun and a woman making art in the twentieth century, she was in many ways cast to the margins of the different movements she was a part of.
2. Have you ever seen one of your friends and thought, they’re beaming, they must be in Love. Works best when you include yourself: Shine on Me.
3. I don’t know how many times I have watched Jim Carrey’s great talk on this exact subject. Have a look – Fear or Love.
4. Our second Catholic entry. Pierre was pilloried by the Catholic church and made to leave his teaching position and sign a statement withdrawing his controversial statement regarding Original sin. He believed in the power of Love like that other fellow Jesus did: Across the Universe.
5. Love life, not things.
6. You notice when people emanating love enter a room, they light it up: When you walk in the Room.
7. The big man, just say I: used to raise your energy level every few minutes. Love is the ultimate form of it.
8. Starseed, that’s what they say we all are at the source: Starman.
9. I love, Love is the tool, so Yummy.
10. Have you seen the picture of Sai Baba pouring diamonds out of his hands, here it is: Sai Baba.
11. Inside itself we create the energy of Love.
12. Time to get infected by the power of Love: The Power of Love.
13. Its the glue that sticks it all together. L-O-V-E.
14. Another way of saying it that is universally recognised, is simply Namaste: Mahamantra.
15. Which 750,000 will you counterbalance, Thankyou.
When we lean towards love, we are led.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.