I only really care if you read this.
Is love really love when it goes from Deep Love to Its over in one day? One would have to doubt that there ever was a strong foundation to use the term deep love to explain the exquisite feelings two people had for each other in the previous months. I have found in the last two weeks that watching mindless TV does not replace very well the profound conversations that are had in the throes of love.
When you are cut off from all forms of contact after receiving 27 messages in a day without the right to reply to most of them because the person knew you were in an online retreat it begs the question as to what was behind their actions, As this person stills lives in my heart I have written to her in the hope she will open contact again but as the days roll on the chance of this seems to becoming less and less. I will need to take time to have the love for her not controlling my heart.
So what have people said about breakups over time, lets walk down that path.
1. Did I do this? I didn’t think so.
2. All in one day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8AYmSdaQZI&list=PL3-sRm8xAzY-v_i64uZfriFSPYHnQd8Vl
3. This was another option!!!
4. Sometimes your head tells you strange things: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm9Zf1WYQ_A&list=PL3-sRm8xAzY-v_i64uZfriFSPYHnQd8Vl&in
5. Oscar Fingal O’Flahertie Wills Wilde (16 October 1854 – 30 November 1900) was an Irish poet and playwright. After writing in different forms throughout the 1880s, the early 1890s saw him become one of the most popular playwrights in London. He is best remembered for his epigrams and plays, his novel The Picture of Dorian Gray, and the circumstances of his criminal conviction for gross indecency for consensual homosexual acts, imprisonment, and early death at age 46.
6. I hope it is not to long, I was sure that this person was what I deserved: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGS_6_HglU&list=PL3-sRm8xAzY-v_i64uZfriFSPYHnQd8Vl&index=4
7. I think this is starting to kick in, it makes me incredibly sad doe what we had.
8. This made my heart shudder as I read it and tears come to my eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE-TQyOP9g0&list=PL3-sRm8xAzY-v_i64uZfriFSPYHnQd8Vl&index=8
9. I’m not sure if this is true about her.
10. Spending time with people who value me has helped with this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e9_jfzFr0g&list=PL3-sRm8xAzY-v_i64uZfriFSPYHnQd8Vl&index=9
11. His Holiness is wise, I haven’t quite got this yet.
12. Self Love 101: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEhy-RXkNo0
13. The cruel one doesn’t care.
14. The pain is indescribable: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuNIsY6JdUw&list=PLR8zgCuNIFtG0XSj73-VNzpCzAk1bp1n2&index=5
15. I learnt that she had three personalities, I loved the first, liked the second and hated the cruel one. Probably my mistake in not accepting all her traits.
In a breakup both people has some responsibility for it occurring as love is not that easy to give up, it is the prime emotion. I still want this love, but am realising that it is not likely to occur in the near future. I would wait for it, but all my friends and support team say to feel the pain and move on. There is a question in my mind that makes this hard, how often do you find your true love in a life time, I’m thinking only once,
The playlist today is pop diva’s singing sad songs of break up: We begin with Nea, new to me. Billy Ellish is next, then Zoe Wees, followed by Hanne Leland. Then three of the biggies, Sia, Rhianna and Taylor Swift: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJlQ3F9bKYrsGGr8g9EcKSL5ntMSTyhhU
I read a list that has helped me on my path to recovered, 10 simple things:
- Happiness cannot be travelled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed.’
- Be a student of Life every day.
- Experience is the best teacher.
- Your choices, your actions, your life.
- No one is “too busy”. It’s all about priorities.
- Be patient and tough. Someday this pain will be useful to you.
- It’s usually better to be kind than right.
- You can become a magnet for good things by wishing everyone well.
- Only you are in charge of your attitude.’
- Satisfaction is not always the fulfillment of what you want.
These attitudes remind me of the ethos of my new tribe: Thriving People – People who wish to make a difference to humanity. It is based on my ethos of Love and Respect for All, Everyone Included, I’m looking for 1,000,000 people to take it on and transform the world, you can join here: https://bit.ly/2ERbjc9 , until we meet again my dear friends.