You may have never heard the name Peter Sage, but believe me it is worth your time to do some research om who this man is and his inspiring mind mastery 12 month training. i met Peter in a strange way. I do online free summits, sleep deprivation, health improvement and wealth summits, all free of course. There was a Wealth Summit coming out of South Africa with Deepak. Chopra and jack Cornfield as the celebrities. I never thought the Age pensioner, with a $1.33 bank balance would meet a billionaire Grant Cardone and Peter, a multi millionaire , both of who I had never heard of.before I mistakenly spent two days commenting to the host and panellists.
As all good summits we were offered thousands of dollars worth of training for minimal amounts and I knew after hearing Peter that I would change my financial circumstances to find the US $49 a month because his simple but powerful distinctions were what I had been looking for all of my 68 years, having spent $100,000 on some of the most esoteric training available.
One of the many distinctions was around who was I as my life was made up of labels. I am Rod, I am 68, I write blogs and I make chai for ecstatic dances., but what would I say after I am? Here is my go at it: I am an Interculturalist, my ethos in life is Love and Respect for all, Everybody Included because It’s up to us, Because we can, it’s our time.
Time for some Marc and Angel wisdom:
1.Spend more time with those who make you smileand less with thosewho you feel pressured to impress.
2.Laugh at stupid jokes, Apologise, Tell someone how much they mean to you, Its the small moments that make life grand.
3. Life is way more enjoyable when you stop trying to be cool and simply focus on being yourself.
4. Complaining is like slapping yourself for slapping yourself. It doesn’t solve the problem, It just hurts you. more.
5. Learn to adjust the sails of your life to unpredictable lwinds, while keeping your focus clear on your destination and keep sailing until you get there.
6. Freedom is the greatest gift. Self-sufficiency is the greatest freedom.
7. If you want something in your life you’ve never had, You’ll have to do something you’ve never done.
8. Your health is your life, keep up with it. Get an annual check-up.
9. Living a life of honesty creates peace of mind, and peace of mind is priceless. Period, Don’t be dishonest and don’t put up with people who are.
10. Forgiving yourself is far more important (and difficult) than getting others to forgive you.
11. There are few joys in life that equal a good conversation, a good read, a good walk, a good hug, a good smile, or a good friend.
12. Laughter is the best medicine for stress. Laugh at yourself often. Find the humour in whatever situation you are in.
13. Everything that happens in life is nether good nor bad. It just depends on your perspective.
14. You’re not alone. Everyone has problems. Some people are just better at hiding them than others.
If you are interested in the work of marc and Angel Chernoff here is the link to their site: https://www.marcandangel.com/
The last line is important, if they do that, run and don’t look back.
With the light, you have been through the dark as well, they travel together.
You can only fit in by being you.
It is always enough, stop chasing being someone else.
With being yourself comes beauty and gratitude, nice.
Over to you, home boys and gorls.
One of the rockabilly greats.
POTUS Abraham Lincoln stated true to himself, lost often, then became the most powerful man in the world, unfortunately we shot him.
Actually we all are, Own it , dear people
Thanks to Peter Sage, I am getting there.
And I am colourful.
All is welcome in I Am.
Typo I think, leads should be lets.
I want to be me, what was that classic song from back in the day.
So on this journey of deleting the labels, I have had some interesting conversations. I told one woman at a party, I was not an easy conversation, because I did not put party faces on and would she like to walk home in the rain and I would give her the best yoni massage she had ever had. She looked at me strangely , pit her party face on and left very quickly, maybe next time.
I love this concept of deleting all labels and just hanging out in I Am, it takes commitment and your identity hangs on with a viciousness you would not believe.
I am an Interculturalist: Love and Respect for All, Everybody Included because its up to us, Because we can, its our time.
Until next time , my beloved readers in 160 countries out there in possibility land.