It’s seems quite a silly statement, seize the opportunity by the beard but how do we deal with opportunities in our life? Do we say the following prayer: ‘Thank you, Universe, for helping me see this obstacle as an opportunity. I will step back and let you lead the way” or do we jump in with both feet yelling go for it. Both methods have their merits but let’s have a look at what the universe has to say about it:
1. They say dreams are useless without actions, Milton Berle points to the same thing here. As the host of NBC’s Texaco Star Theater (1948–55), he was the first major American television star and was known to millions of viewers as “Uncle Miltie” and “Mr. Television” during TV’s golden age.
2. We have the opportunity to change our life moment to moment. Often fear stops us doing it. have a guess what people talk about on their death beds, Regret at what they did not do: When You’re Gone.
3. They don’t remember you for your possessions, they remember you for the feelings and the experiences. Don’t miss out on them.
4. If you make a lot of excuses in your life, time to check your integrity register and how much you take the opportunities that present in your life: No Excuses.
5. This quote is probably over 100 years old. Dr. Orison Swett Marden (1848–1924) was an American inspirational author who wrote about achieving success in life and founded SUCCESS magazine in 1897. His writings discuss common-sense principles and virtues that make for a well-rounded, successful life. Many of his ideas are based on New Thought philosophy.
His first book, Pushing to the Front (1894), became an instant best-seller. Marden later published fifty or more books and booklets, averaging two titles per year.
6. Onlookers do not take their opportunities: Safety Dance.
7. Very similar to there are no mistakes, it’s all on the comprehension.
8. 10,000 light bulbs, enough said: Opportunity.
9. Michael S. Hyatt is an author, blogger, speaker, Hyatt now writes and speaks full-time. He has written seven books, including New York Times Bestseller Platform: Get Noticed in a Noisy World.
10. I love the scraggly haired man known as Albert, he points out where to look for the opportunity, in the middle of the difficulties in your life: Dumb Things.
11. How do you start your own airline, music company, chain of fitness centres? Do this!!
12. Read the red letters: Right Now.
13. When you mind is saying No, go to your heart for the answer.
14. I thought this was a silly analogy. Lewis McDonald Grizzard, Jr. was an American writer and humorist, known for his Southern demeanor and commentary on the American South: Kerry’s victory song.
15. Cameron Diaz was named the highest-paid actress over 40 in Hollywood. As of 2015, the U.S. domestic box office grosses of Diaz’s films total over US$3 billion, with worldwide grosses surpassing $7 billion, making her the second highest-grossing U.S. domestic box office actress (after Scarlett Johansson).
So how do we see life, as something to survive or a grand opportunity, we have the choice on a day to day basis.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.