Laugh when you can. Cry when you need to. Focus on your priorities. Make decisions not excuses. And always stand up to your values. Today is the perfect day to stand up and say:
- I am fighting hard for the things I want most.
- I an taking action now.
- I am focusing on the next positive step.
- I am proud to wear my truth.
- I have a lot to smile about.
- I am making the best of it.
- I am letting go of yesterday’s stress.
- There is enough time today to do something I Love.
- I am priceless in someone’s eyes.
- It’s not too late.
If we allowed each and every person in our lives to do and feel the above we could say that there is a modicum of love towards them in our life. What do we as the human race say about love over the generations, let’s take a look:
1. Love conquers all that other stuff.
2. The synergy of a strong relationship is a beautiful thing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU&list=PLwNv9Hhd8gZjNoQdpd2kBa3fwXNeJjzDX&index=1
3. As we all need Maya!!!
4. It’s how much you put into it each and every day, Yowza: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23W3wqAvsLg&list=PLwNv9Hhd8gZjNoQdpd2kBa3fwXNeJjzDX&index=14
5. From the man who wrote some of the greatest love songs on the planet.
6. Let’s vote for the second!!!: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc914&list=PLwNv9Hhd8gZjNoQdpd2kBa3fwXNeJjzDX&index=15
7. This is a ridiculously true statement in the realms of love.
8. Poet KD Defehr reminds us of the power of our heart brain, the area we fall in love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhaUnHJjS8A&list=PLwNv9Hhd8gZjNoQdpd2kBa3fwXNeJjzDX&index=16
9. From her home in Utah where she follows the Mormon faith Bonnie Parkin calls on us to love better.
10. Helen Keller has the right to say this, as she was both deaf and blind: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8HOfcYWZoo&list=PLwNv9Hhd8gZjNoQdpd2kBa3fwXNeJjzDX&index=37
11. You get all the types of love that are available on offer.
12. We make resolutions that put a magic hue on life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB-5XG-DbAA&list=PLwNv9Hhd8gZjNoQdpd2kBa3fwXNeJjzDX&index=42
13. Dubbed “The Love Doctor” by the San Francisco Chronicle, Daphne has been a workshop leader at the Esalen Institute, Big Sur, California for more than 18 years and has done her signature emotional healing work with individuals, groups and couples for more than three decades.
14. Said to have broken up the Beatles, Yoko was John Lennon’s one and only true love: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoOXbP7hmc0&list=PLwNv9Hhd8gZjNoQdpd2kBa3fwXNeJjzDX&index=77
15. And for our final lesson we return to our childhood friend, Dr Seuss.
Focus on those who love you and accept you for what you are, and shower them with the love and kindness they deserve. And above all, cherish the people who saw you when you were invisible to everyone else.
Today’s playlist is all love songs, some you may like, others may belong in your if I hear that song one more time I will puke category. Whitney leads us off followed by the Isley Brothers. Then a group often mentioned as one hit wonders, A Ha. Minnie Riperton is one of my all time faves so she gets the next gig. The queen of Love Ballads follows, Celine Dion, then we move up to modern times for Sam Smith and we finish with Marvin Gaye: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJlQ3F9bKYrsA7HHbnAiR8WZWCzbntC-q
Do people really love each other, I hope so under all those news stories and racial differences. That’s why I have created my two Facebook groups to spread my ethos of Love and Respect for All, Everybody Included across the planet giving the people from the 164 countries who read y blog to join them. They are Interculturalism: https://www.facebook.com/groups/183421768519278 and Thriving People – People who wish to make a difference to humanity: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1126100227764949. If you wish to become a member of the tribes that stand for this you can join either or both. Until we meet again my dear friends.