I was not a born dancer. In fact, clumsy fucker comes to mind around my dancing ability. My first memories of dance are the Lockwood South Memorial Hall outside Bendigo and the Pride of Erin, I was about eight. My mum and dad loved this weekly sojourn, and we kids were dragged along each and every weekend.
I now live for a Dancing Freedom sunset dance outside Melbourne at Kangaroo Ground. led by my beautiful friend Phoenix Onesonf Maradola, the best-set creator in Australia. Throw her some love and sponsor her music on Mixcloud under Whitecalf, you will come out of it ahead because you can cancel your Spotify subscription, so it will only cost you 2,99 Euros instead of $11,00 a month.
Now to Marc and Angels list. This one is titled Success Questions to make you Think:
- What’s the number one thing you want to achieve in the next 5 years
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake
- What’s something that used to scare you, but no longer does.
- What mistakes do you make over and over again?
- What did fear of failure stop you from doing?
- If you could learn anything, what would it be?
- What is something you will continue to do until the day that you die?
- What is the best advice you have ever received?
- If I were to say to you “Just go for it”, what would it be?
- What’s something you must give up to move forward?
Here we go with the quotes and the music, Yay!!!
Ballet touches me in so many ways.
Follow the Yellow Brick Road.
Tap, One, Two, Three.
Didn’t that Happy song make it big?
No, you are the fool.
Love all the feelings things.
I love you, Mummy and Daddy.
It was not her first step she remembered, it was her first dance movement.
And we know who it is really for, don’t we?
And of course, you dance in the rain.
First crawl, then Dance.
I didn’t know Michael Jordan was a ballet dancer?
And during the Fire element they are so, so loud, aren’t they, Phoenix?
Our dear old blind and deaf dog, Suki knows this emphatically.
So remember Mojo – The Dance of Connection, 5 Rhythms with Rivka, 5 Rhythms with Evelyn and the magnificent Phoenix OneSong Maradola aka White calf.
Now let’s talk about me. I live my life from the ethos of Interculturalism: Love and Respect for All, Everybody included, look for my FB group called Interculturalism and my blog I am an Interculturalist. I would love to join our growing tribe. My saying: It’s up to Us, Because We Can, It’s our Time. The first words I ever got paid the princely sum of $25.00 for. I lived in the hope Greta T. would discover it and it would become the chant of the International school strike movement. She has her own words and I have mine. Remember the reviews, dear friends, and extra Brownie Points for the first one.
Peace Out, thank you, Dane.