Do you make judgements about people and withhold what you truly believe? Remember that not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. Bruce Lee once said that “Always be yourself and have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it.”
One way that is common these days of saying this is to speak your truth, how many New Years Resolutions will be I will speak my truth this year. What has the world said about this quirky term, to speak your truth, let’s have a look:
1. People have often be scared out of doing this by people they see as braggarts thinking that you have to be over the top when sharing your truth, this is not the case for everybody, each of us is unique in our own way.
2. Author of the iconic book “Women who run with the Wolves”, Clarissa points out what you become in touch with by speaking your truth: Speak Life.
3. If there were not people who took this on, not much would change on the planet as people are addicted to being comfortable with what’s so.
4. My proofreading background seems to think they left a word out of this quote, where do you think it is and which word is it, still a powerful request: Halo.
5. Feel the tremors, time to speak up!!
6. What would the great plays sound like if you left out half the lines, your truth is your great play: Not Afraid.
7. Unnecessary things like worrying about judgements by others, make 2018 the best season of your life.
8. Your truth does not have to taste bitter, in fact, it can taste like your favourite food: Falling Slowly
9. The man who had three conversations with God states that your truth can ooze peace.
10. A few other practices that may come in handy as you change your world and for others: Live your Life.
11. Speaking your truth does not mean you have to become arrogant towards others, in fact, it means that listening to others is the best way to recruit them to your cause.
12. Go where your heart leads you, says it all really: Your Heart will lead you Home.
13. What I love about Caroline Myss is that she definitely speaks her truth, especially to participants in her seminars who are clearly not. I have had the honour of experiencing this twice.
14.Rachel Naomi Ramen answered the question – How does curing differ from healing?
In my experience, being true to one’s self has been the hardest thing to achieve, even so, I will go forward into the new year with the intention to continue to do my best to be true to myself in order to share authentically. Talking about ‘authenticity, Peter and I also attempted to take on John Rice’s advice, to be ‘authentic about out inauthenticity’! ☺️