Danielle LaPorte says that when you are living from your joy and working for meaningfulness, you are:
A. WAY more healthy and effective
B. SO much more fun to be around (Hello love and magnetism)
C. MUCH more able to make a contribution to the world around you.
You can look at it this way, in epic proportions: The planet needs you to be working from your joy, Humanity depends on you doing what’s meaningful to you. The future of civilization is counting on your fulfilling. No pressure. Here’s the micro perspective: You deserve to be lit up by what you do in the world. it’s your life.
There has been much said about being free and clear in our lives, here’s my selection:
1. Pharrell Williams sings of the right to be happy in our lives, here is his suggestion how to achieve that state.
2. Which definition of free calls to you: Hello.
3. I am designing a workshop called Sacred Love Stories that increases peoples abilities to tell those stories that we think of people knew about us they would never talk to us again.
4. Ah, The French, they do great quotes and philosophy as well as movies in my humble opinion: Clear Conscience.
5. Show the world what lives in your heart, you are worth it!!
6. From the great bard Anonymous another beautiful ode to being free and clear: Temporary Life.
7. Another favourite depiction of what Danielle is talking about!!
8. Loved that film it’s a Beautiful Life: Beautiful Life.
9. Do not get caught up in their maze of madness. Live in your own story – Beautiful Words.
10. I am excited about Today, Yay: Friday.
11. If you make no mistakes, are you officially alive?
12. Try a little ….., not why me: Try Me.
13. What is calling you, for me it is Love and Respect for All: Everyone Included.
14. Uncle Jim gets to the point immediately, how do you get lit up in the world and is it a happening thing at the moment: Riptide.
15. Not sure why I chose this one. We are all students and teachers, get out there and fulfill life.
So Danielle finishes with the idea here is to see what lights you up, so that you can plan to fell-have-do and experience more of that in your life, Ready, Steady, Go.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends around the world from Melbourne, Australia