How do you experience Miracles? The more you choose gratitude, forgiveness and love, the more miracles you expect to experience in your life. A miracle can be a moment when you give up a resentment you have held on to with a sibling for years and years, or losing that jib free you up to follow your true calling. It’s like choosing fear over love, each time you do this you have performed a miracle for all the people involved.
How has society defined a miracle over time, here is the definition currently used
an extraordinary and welcome event that is not explicable by natural or scientific laws and is therefore attributed to a divine agency.“the miracle of rising from the grave”
synonyms: supernatural phenomenon, mystery, prodigy, sign“his first miracle was to turn water into wine”
a remarkable event or development that brings very welcome consequences.“it was a miracle that more people hadn’t been killed”
an exceptional product or achievement, or an outstanding example of something.“a machine which was a miracle of design”
synonyms: wonder, marvel, sensation, phenomenon, astonishing feat, amazing achievement“Germany’s economic miracle”
So what have people said over time about it, let’s have a look:
1. The first one sounds like the Just Do It mentality, the latter that you could live an extraordinary life, go Albert.
2. Mum Coach Mia Redrick puts it down to thoughts creating miracles. I think it also required body activation: You Sexy Thing.
3. You are nearly there, and baby it’s getting tough in the bleachers.
4. Another way of saying everything is a miracle or a gift from the curly haired wise man: Don’t Wait.
5. This type of love seems to be a miracle these days. Inhale it in!!
6. The possibility of magnificence, awaken your spirit to this and the miracle will flow in: So Much Magnificence.
7. Where is your change room? In your head or your heart.
8. Drink it in, Yes, this is true. So you have had at least one miracle occur in your life. Let’s get out there and create some others: Great Balls of Fire.
9. They say the way to enlightenment is to give up everything you know. This then allows for possibility to enter it.
10. Looking up who Rebecca West was I just had to include this quotes as well: People call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiate me from a doormat or a prostitute.: Hard out Here.
11. Make this a real part of your day.
12. Looking for your miracles, remember to focus on your why as well: Start with Why.
13. I just loved this images, it needs no words to be miraculous.
14. The worlds greatest miracle: the birth of our offspring.
15. They say there is an experiment that can be done that demonstrates people who have taken the same way to work for years do not notice over 50 percent of what they pass by. Time to see the miracles.
Miracles are held to be humongous, and that is why people do not declare their lives as being so. I think it time to take on From Little Things, Big Things Grow.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.
Jann and I were only yesterday discussing the miracle of life itself! I think we three are on a similar wavelength. ☺️ The fact that we human types were even born, and have consciousness is a miracle, so why not be open to the possibility of all kind of miraculous things occurring in one’s life? Nothing to lose!