As long as you’re stuck in a cynical worldview that dismisses magic and miracles as nonsense, you’ll limit your access to real-life miracles. In her chapter The Road Back in her awesome book The Anatomy of a Calling Lissa Rankin: Read about it here. there is what is called a hero’s practice on how to become one with synchronicity, here it is:
Become One with Synchronicity
When synchronicities happen they feel like miracles, and this helps us feel connected to All That Is. But most of us tend to see the synchronicity as “other,” as if it’s happening outside of us, a miraculous gift from beyond. Such synchronicities feel haphazard. We can’t predict when they’ll come, and yet we crave more of them once we’ve tasted a few. But what if, rather than waiting for synchronicity to visit us, we can become synchronicity? Rather than simply hoping for more synchronicities, transpersonal psychologist Ted Esser PhD invites us to emerge with synchronicity itself and allow ourselves to be synchronicity, not only for ourselves but also for others. The first day I practised this, I was just walking around, living my everyday life without doing anything special, and three people told me that I was a ‘sign from the Universe,’ delivering much-needed messages that guided their paths. it felt like the Universe was winking at me.
So try this. Instead of waiting for synchronicity to find you, let yourself become synchronicity for someone else. When you let the Universe use you, you just might become someone else’s miracle without even lifting a finger.
- Each morning, take a moment to close your eyes and quiet your mind.
- Set the intention to merge with synchronicity.
- Feel yourself becoming one with synchronicity.
- Invite synchronicity to guide you in your daily life, and if it resonates with you, ask that synchronicity use you to be someone else’s miracle.
- Heighten your awareness as you navigate your daily life. If you’re not paying attention, you might miss synchronicities that arrive to guide your path. Notice whether other people comment that your presence is a synchronicity for them. The more you practise this, the more you’re likely to become aware of the synchronicities that are all around you.
That a lot of synchronicities, so what has the world said about this, and where did the concept come from:
1. The clinical meaning to explain the unexplainable.
2. If you walk around with your eyes open the rewards are great: Eyes Open.
3. Raven is a shaman and has some wild accusations against him, check them out on his website at http://www.ravenkaldera.org/rumors.
4. When we get in contact with our soul, all that stuff we just knew was best for us and we didn’t do begin to make so much sense: Break Free.
5. One of my Faves, Danielle trains you to say Yes, Yes, yes.
6. There’s a starman watching in the sky, his name is synchronicity: Starman.
7. And I definitely didn’t know this before I started writing this blog, Jungian theory.
8. Or that his Holiness, the Dalai Lama was a student of it as well: No Expectations.
9. Remember to pay attention to your awareness.
10. How do you choreograph yours: Synchronicity
11. Makes sense to me.
12. More often related to
“once you stop learning you start dying”
― Albert Einstein: Start Again.