Our thoughts create our emotions and our emotions create our realities… Observe your thoughts, Just for Today. Observe your thoughts free of any judgements, just allow them to come through as they are. If you notice any negative thoughts appearing that’s excellent, now you have the ability to change them, now change them.
We have 10-17 magical seconds to flip our thoughts into positive ones before the negative thought manifests. Yes, you are that powerful. Continue, reminding yourself to observe your thoughts, with zero judgement, for as long as you can. This practice session is now complete.
We have a lot of 10-17 second moments in our lives where we do not choose or have the emotional ability to swap from negative to positive, why is this so. Let’s have a look at how life has looked at the moment of observing our thoughts:
1. It’s in the actions we create our future life, thoughts are just passing through. it’s what we do that puts it in concrete.
2. The art of mindfulness, the ability to observe, not be driven by the chaos of our mind was the greatest gift given to the west by the great meditation masters of the east: That I would Be Good.
3. One of the great gifts Lao Tzu gave to the world.
4. My friend and mentor Arion talks about living life at 50 litres or 1,000 litres. Who do you surround yourself with in life: Believe.
5. That mind is a tricky beast, isn’t it. It seems to have a mind of it’s own, we wouldn’t have those thoughts, would we?
6. It’s time to eat: The Simpsons or Shakespeare, bitching or praising your friends magnificence, you choose: Halo.
7. The cost of extreme vulnerability, some friends might just not get it.
8. Eckhardt titled his book about this subject, The Power of Now: Human.
9. The purpose of thinking and thought, to feel our passions that move us towards our dreams.
10. To break free of the control of thoughts, like , I need another drink, a block of chocolate would be good right now is one journey worth going on: Morning Meditation.
11. And what Deepak is doing in the video gives you the ability to be totally responsible, Yay!!!
12. Would you let your best friend have those thoughts or be at the influence of them for any length of time?: Best Friendship Song Ever.
13. It’s those moments in between the thoughts that hold the magic, remember to look for them each day.
14. A little bit more of wisdom from Siddhārtha Gautama AKA The Buddha. That world out there, you made it up: Sweet Dreams are made of This.
15. And waiting in the background, for you to get better at observing your thoughts, is your sweet, sweet heart.
So I am calling for you to take on a daily practice which will give you the ability to observe your thoughts, not be observed and controlled by them, have fun taking it on.
Musically today we swing from Bruno mars to the Eurythmics with some wisdom from Deepak Chopra thrown in, enjoy…
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.