I am revisiting 15 Things You Should Give Up to Be Happy – An Inspiring Guide to Discovering Effortless Joy by Luminita D. Saviuc, AKA The Purpose Fairy: Here’s the list. I opened the book to the section on Chapter 7 – Give up complaining: I thought for a moment about turning to another page but realised that this was meant to be the subject of todays blog, to have some faith in life. Luminita likes quotes, as I do and here is the one that opens the chapter:
People who never achieve happiness are the ones who complain
whenever they’re awake, and whenever they’re asleep.
they are thinking about that to complain about tomorrow – Adam Zimbler
So how do tyou say don’t complain 15 different ways – let’s have a look:
1. My friends and I tried this for 30 days once, the furtherest anyone made it was 5 days, and they were probably lying.
2. We are the creators of our lives, when we are complaining about it, not many candles burning: Candlelight.
3. Warm Fuzzy Feeling, reminds me of lolly gobble bliss bombs, an Australian snack food released in the seventies. Lolly Gobble Bliss Bombs were known for their colourful packaging, which featured surreal psychedelic artwork, reminiscent of Peter Max, Robert Crumb or The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers.
4. I would love the time back from the things I have complained about in my life that truthfully I could not change: Changes.
5. You love, You appreciate, that makes you smile , That ……….
6. There are people we remember because they did things to make wrongs right: Martin, Nelson, Malala: Join them or become quiet: Try Everything.
7. Is cursing showing you have a lesser use of your total vocabulary, I think so in this situation.
8. My Essence for this quarter in my year long Activation program is Acceptance, if happiness is thrown in I will be stoked: Happy.
9. Katrina Mayer earned a doctorate in metaphysics from the American Institute of Holistic Theology. She is a writer, motivational speaker, corporate executive, and an ordained interfaith minister. The author of The Mustard Seed Way,she lives on the north shore of Long Island, New York.