What am I writing about with a title like that? It’s a feisty one. I recieved Danielle LaPortes Free and Clear process – It’s about what are you going to stop doing, I write something everyday in my 2017 Desire Map Daily Planner and it is not that easy some days ten months in. I spoke to my Activation buddy heather about who stated, why would you do that, I think that if you want new stuff/time in your life that you have to remove old stuff to get the space for the new stuff, lot’s of stuff, huh.
So I put stop doing things quotes in google images and from the result there is not a lot of focus on this over time, there were about thirty versions of three quotes, lets see if you can guess which ones they were of the following fifteen I have chosen:
1. What in you life do you do because you have always done it? When did people stop appreciating you for it. Over to you, you know what to do.
2. I was watching two young children filling in time the other night, they are definitely as far away from death as one could be moment to moment: Raise your Glass.
3. You don’t have to stop doing those things that touch you in your heart and soul, they are special.
4. A suggestion for things you should stop doing, if they are not in your present presence, it’s time to say ta ta: Rolling in the Deep.
5. And these are the things you definitely should not stop.
6. I like the name of the webpage – The possibiltyoftoday.com and the message to stop reacting to things you have no control over: Island in the Sun.
7. Why do we need to create space? This quote points to exactly why.
8. Wise words from Tom. And it has to be my favourite Tom Waits tune: Heart Attack and Vine.
9. We all don’t have to save the world with the things we do. But I love how Mother Teresa suggests we do it.
10. Word: Try Everything.
11. And then again there are these things we could easily stop doing, or is it that easy?
12. I don’t know what to say about this, many will disagree: Loyalty
13. If you are struggling with things you could stop doing, here’s a few ideas.
14. Permanent people, how many are there in your life: A Permanent Hug from You.
15. Thomas could be one of several people, he may even be from the 15th century, but its a bit hard to tell. So never ever ever stop doing this.
Danielle finishes her free and clear sheet with the words Tell yourself that you will Love and Protect yourself at all times. And….stop it , Thankyou Danielle.
The music is heavily leaning towards pop divas, but there is a classic Tom Waits track and a oh so cute number that has only had 13,000 hits on Youtube.
Namaste until next time my dear friends.