“My Energy Creates My Reality. What I Focus On Is What I Will Manifest”
One of Gabbi Bernsteins excellent The Universe has my Back 52 card deck. What creates your reality. It is said a truly strong person does not need the approval of others anymore than a lion needs the approval of sheep. If you spend your life creating your reality by seeking other people’s approval before you take action you minimize what you are likely to achieve in your life. It’s fine to form partnerships with others to achieve your goals and dreams but do not hand the manifestation over to them.
There have been many different realities over our history, what did people have to say about it:
1. There are 7 billions opinions on earth even though mainstream media is trying to change this. Remember the more you love your decisions, the less you need others to love them.
2. Sometime reality hammers us, it is in these moments that relating to your dreams becomes very important. getting the negativity out of your life at these moments is essential: Expectations versus Reality.
3. The world’s greatest philosopher Ms. Unknown reminds us that we are the creators of our own unique canvas. Will yours hang in the Louvre or on the backdoor of your toilet?
4. Parents are often surprised when their children start dropping the F bomb, words have power: That Power.
5. Wagner’s life was characterised by political exile, turbulent love affairs, poverty and repeated flight from his creditors. His controversial writings on music, drama and politics have attracted extensive comment, notably, since the late 20th century, where they express antisemitic sentiments. The effect of his ideas can be traced in many of the arts throughout the 20th century; his influence spread beyond composition into conducting, philosophy, literature, the visual arts and theatre.
6. From the author of Think and Grow Rich, which is amongst the top ten selling self help books of all time come some sage advice at to what your thoughts are capable of: Wild Thoughts.
7. One of my top ten, Wayne Dyer, the full quote is you create your thoughts, your thoughts create your intentions and your intentions create your reality.
8. Not only a bugger for the bottle, Aristotle, way back in the Third Century B.C. knew the importance of knowledge and education in creating our realities; Pretty Hurts.
9. Every day in every way, that’s how powerful our skill of creating our reality is.
10. Ma Jaya Sati Bhagavati founded the Kashi Ashram, “an international interfaith community based on kindness, compassion and service”, in Florida in 1976. With this background she was obviously trying to affect the religious reality of the day that religions are separate from each other, more the one god theory: Ordinary Day.
11. It must have taken some pretty powerful imagining to sit under the Bodhi Tree and reach enlightenment.
12. How much energy do we waste regretting things that have happened in our past lives. It deprives us of the freshness we need to build the new structures we require to move forward: Future/Past.
13. Then reality can be confusing. I am a one on one English tutor and you should see some of the looks my students give me when I try and explain words that are spelt the same and mean entirely different things.
14. Known for her powerfully insightful quotes and poetry Anita Krizzan beseeches us to listen well when our reality begins to cause us pain: Hurt.
15. The journey to fulfilling your dream has a few requirements, this is one of them.
“Be yourself. If you water down to please people or to fit in or to not offend anyone, you lose the power, the passion, the freedom and the joy of being uniquely you, It’s much easier to love yourself when you are being yourself. – Dan Coppersmith
Welcome to Reality.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.
One of the things I appreciate about growing older is that I see the benefits of being an ‘ordinary’ person. No need to stand taller than others, just happy to be here.