I recently brought a new Macbook Pro, my 2015 model lost access to its microphone and I knew it was time to upgrade. The new one does so many wonderful things, I am learning every day. I love the Youtube facilities on the premium channel. It has all the concerts from back in the day and from now as well. From Woodstock to Burning Man, they are all there. I am going through a Neil Young phase. I can not believe I walked out of his concert to score some dope back in the day.
Marc and Angel list:
- Your thirties, forties, and fifties won’t feel like your thirties, forties, and fifties.
- Bad things will happen to you and your friends.
- Everyone can make a huge difference.
- First impressions aren’t all they cracked up to be.
- Big results come when you narrow your focus. Love Yourself, and become your own priority.
- Sometimes you just have to go for it.
- It order to get, you have to give.
- Not much is worth fighting about.
- Don’t try to impress everyone.
- Keep having fun.
- Keep it simple.
- Little things stick with you.
- Keep your options to yourself.
- Manage your time.
- Manage your money.
- What you learn in school does matter.
- Drema will remain dreams if you don’t take action.
Vinyl rules, Okay.
And we have found each other again, let the Shibari commence.
Back in my bonging days, we lived this.
Who are you, Neil Young?
No, they liked Kahmal and Nana Mouskuri
Old man, take a look at yourself, I’m a lot like you.
At Farm Aid, every year is our Neil.
One of the lines of. my generation.
Take me ti the edge – Yes.
One of the great rock soloists ever, Neill Young.
Neil was actually the Love Prophet.
All of them copied the ngreat Neil Young, all of them.
We are all walking home – Ram Dass
Love or Chilli, Choose,
Back to me: Love and Respect for all, Everybody Included equals Interculturalism. IIs up to us, because we can, Its our tome. WE are charging the Machine Guns, Not all of us will make it, We know there are more of us than them. They know they have lost, Fuck Rupert Murdoch, see you in 4 days..