Paulo Coelho wrote: One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted to do. Do it now.
Many of us put our happiness and dreams on hold for another day, when the truth is life is happening right now. If you want to make positive changes, today is the day. I love Joseph Campbell’s Follow your Bliss journey, It isn’t all about wonders, it also includes the dark side and what it takes to get through it to attain the bliss in your life.
So There are a lot of Joseph’s quotes in today’s list but that’s not a bad thing:
1. If you are stuck in a pile of to do lists to fulfill that one dream you chances of missing that door that opened to that magnificent opportunity is high, do not become stuck.
2. They say only 20% of people get to stage 8: Wake Me Up.
3. Walls lock you out, doors are what creates your life when you have the guts to open them.
4. Known as the journey of the hero, leads for an extraordinary life: Journey of a Hero.
5. What you seek is on the other side, take the steps and enter with courage!!
6. Go and do that!!: Turn Me On!!
7. You know when you decided to turn right and bumped into your life partner, that’s the path.
8. Garbologist, writer, life coach, parent – It doesn’t really matter: Try Everything.
9. Your bliss never loses you, It’s just waiting in the shadows for you to locate it.
10. When I saw her, I forgot to Inhale: Happy.
11. My friend Emeli from Collective Potential calls it your purpose. When it occurs, your bliss guides you to it and your life is never the same again.
12. There may only be a little bit, but its an ongoing practice. The more you practice it, the more joy will surface: Joy.
13. No matter what people tell you about what you are doing that is making you happy, It’s your bliss not there’s.
14. Share your message, don’t write wwrite: One last Song.
15. Bliss to me is giving the stars to those we love.
What is another word for bliss?
delight, enjoyment, euphoria, happiness, harmony, joy, paradise, pleasure, beatitude, blessedness, cool, ecstasy, felicity, gladness, heaven, rapture, gone
And on those days when you’re not sure what your bliss is, at least we can be kind to ourselves and to others. Bless Joseph Campbell for his take on ‘bliss’!