After doing 9 transformational workshops in 2018 it has been a bit quiet on that front this year. Just my first stop year-long training Warriors of Love with the Essence School: For your edification up until now. I have completed a one-day vulnerability workshop and the amazing Awakening Connections. Level Two in the past two weeks. Both provided a new level of being alive. Here is the mission of Awakening Connections:
We believe that at our human core our greatest longing is to be seen, felt and heard by those we love.
Awakening Connections is a new paradigm of relating that empowers people to come into deeper wholeness, love and truth.
We know a world exists where humans feel enlivened within themselves which in turn creates an opening for healthy, sexy and inspired relationships.
Relationships with self and others are the most challenging emotional experiences we face, asking us to continually evolve and grow.
We give people the ability to really step into and navigate the challenges we face and turn them into gold.
Awakening Connections celebrates the journey of relationship through embracing both its ecstatic potential as well as the gritty, real and raw nature of the human experience.
It’s time to create extraordinary relationships, are you ready?
Did they deliver on this, I would have to say FUCK YES in spades. For privacy reasons, even though as adults we did not have this agreement to reveal the contents of the course I will reveal the last practice at the end of this blog. But lets have a look at what society has said about the values of transformational experiences over time:
1. Yes, he is a chef, a quite famous one, but this so relates to our lives.
2. Have you seen that meme of the guy on the bike riding what we think life is like and the one below with the entangled ball of string that represents what life is truly like, this is saying the same thing, be courageous: Live Your Life.
3. Sir Richard’s take on it.
4. This was written quite a while ago, to me he is still speaking the truth: Free.
5. From the world’s best-known cardigan wearer comes this powerful statement on transformation.
7. My man Thich Nhat Hanh, you rock.
8. We discussed trust and safety quite a bit over the four days of the journey: Surrender.
9. Lot’s of Heart opening too.
10. I had the privilege of seeing one of the other participant’s souls, it was an ecstatic experience: Soul Sacrifice.
11. What is wonderful about this type of workshop is you can go the whole gamut of life from rage to silence and this is what is provided.
12. From ancient China is the offering of the whole world when it lands in your soul: We are the Champions.
13. Welcome to your new career, my fellow participants.
14. So here is a song that was played towards the end, not nearly loud enough. This song is meant to be so loud it rocks your soul: Lust for Life.
15. And for the final lesson, this is what transformational experiences do. It turns the numbness and the noise down. And you get to hear your soul’s passion.
On the final day, we gave up our old lives, asked our partner to hold our old fears, mine was: Will you hold my Neediness of and total mistrust of women, she accepted. We walked down the aisle and my new vows are:
I vow to stand in my power, I vow to be a legendary lover, I vow to do what it takes to get the job done, I vow to have an open heart at all times, I vow to let love in and I vow to be part of healing the planets pain schisms through spreading Love and Respect for All, Everybody Included across the Globe.
The playlist today begins in the now and then goes back to the past to some of the classic transformational anthems: We begin with T.I. and Rhianna, moving on to Rudimental and Emeli Sande. Patti Smith then rocks your world, back further to the king Elvis. Then we complete with two out of the final three tracks being my all-time favourites. Santana from Woodstock, Google it if you don’t know what Woodstock was, followed by Queen telling you who you are, then completing with Iggy Pop as we did on the final day, remember as loud as possible: You Can’t Go Back.
So if you get to create your vows in such a supportive bubble your life with be different from the moment you take them. Thank you so much, Alley, Shaney and Jared, we owe you big time. Love and Respect for All, Everybody Included.