Shit, I forgot to do my Thursday blog, sorry if you rely on it for your morning coffee break but I been having such a great time lately it slipped my mind. This morning I am feeling joyful after attending my friend Cat’s awesome graduation for the process she created called the Cor Method. Here’s the link, travel to Melbourne for eight weeks, it’s worth it: Link To A New Life.
I have been to both graduations and often find myself moved to tears by the amount of heart the participants reveal to their families and friends. From singing to dancing to spoken word each is creative in their own way, all speaking from the heart.
So what has the people of planet Earth said about opening one’s heart to the people in your life, let’s have a look:
1. Many of the participants spoke of the negative stuff their mind was saying to them, but then their hearts took over, superb!!
2. I prefer the former, hate has never resolved anything for me: Love and Hate.
3. Gangaji currently writes and tours as a teacher. She holds that the truth of who you are is already free and at peace, which can be realized simply by ending one’s search.
4. The course definitely allows more space for this: Love Myself.
5. Maya loves the Cor Process too.
6. Lots of famous people know the power that is contained in the heart: So Much Magnificence.
7. Having revealed their hearts to the people they love, the participants need not worry about the former.
8. You could palpably feel the hearts cracking open last night: Hallelujah.
9. When you reveal all of what is in your heart some of this may happen.
10. The eyes have it every time, for me: Bette Davis Eyes.
11. How old is your Inner Child and does She/He still enjoy play?
12. You know where it is hanging out, Go there: Yogi B Truth Hurtz.
13. And how could I leave out the Persian poets?
14. Why Cat is such a heroine in having created this bundle of transformation work: Always Look On The Bright Side of Life.
15. The final lesson for today, Is a life without mistakes a real life?
I must acknowledge how I got to know Cat was through her delightful partner Ryan McRobb, through many connections. They give me hope as to what a joyful relationship could be like.
Today’s playlist has some long live tracks, I prefer live tracks to those from the studio, it’s more real. Using 7 artists in each blog and having done over 450 blogs you discover new artists all the time, we begin with one of them, Michael Kiwanuka, then one of my standard songs about self-love by Hailee Steinfeld. Then two great live tracks by Deva and Miten and Jeff Buckley. For a song about eyes, there is only one choice, Kim Carnes. The heart has to have some Bollywood so Vassan is next, and for some silliness, we complete with Eric Idle: A Relationship is Like A House.
In my heart lies the expression: Love and Respect for All, Everyone Included. Come for holidays in Melbourne and do the next course, we have some ace B and B’s here. Till we meet again, my dear friends.