I began the six week journey again that we take on Arion Light’s Activation Program: Activation School. In the first week we look at what it truly takes to come home to one’s self, the heart, your soul. We do a beautiful practice with a partner receiving the beloved from them. We also discuss our intentions for the course, mine is to give strength to the love and the purpose of my life and for the planet.
So what do sages and visionaries and your ordinary joe say about coming home, lets have a look:
1. F. Scott, big time author pointing out its inner work not the colour of your drapes that has you come home.
2. Insert your name in place of someone’s and I reckon this quote hits a home run: I’m Going Home.
3. Byron and Arion’s work attest to this. Do the work and it becomes easier to come home.
4. The story you tell yourself creates how your home looks, what do you put on your welcome mat: Home is where the Heart Is.
5. We have journeyed so far from our hearts spaces, it’s time to take up the challenge and return to that beautiful, beautiful oasis.
6. I met a person recently, she is from a different generation, but the moment I began to speak with her I knew I had found another of my anam cara, Irish for soul friend, you normally have known each other for lifetimes: Make You Feel Your Love.
7. There are people I miss in my life, so it’s wonderful when you hear they are going to drop into town for a visit, include yourself on this.
8. Doesn’t your heart feel so much lighter and open when you come home to it? They say that love has come to town: Uh-oh, Love has come to Town
9. To be thrilled all of the time, that’s what coming home to yourself truly is, the ability to live it moment to moment.
10. Do you ever go and stand in a rain storm hoping it will wash away the pain and hurt that is real or imagined. In coming home the heart can heal them as well: Cleansing Rain Song.
11. I live alone, can’t have pets so I get these in other places in my community where I am coming home.
12. Haven’t your wildest dreams come from your heart not your head? If your home address resides above your neck it’s time to move: The Dream of Life.
13. What would you include in your favourite coming home experiences?
14. When travelling one may find many new temporary homes, but there’s a pillow waiting for you in your heart: Home is where the Heart Is.
15. Old souls, young souls – our country has a 60,000 year soul to come home to, we just have to have the courage to find it.
I did get a little bit off track on the way through, but I suppose that is one of the variances of the journey to coming home, it never follows the route you hope ot will.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.
There is definitely something very appealing about the idea of ‘coming home’ to oneself. It’s a welcome change from the days when it was all about searching for something outside of oneself. I like it that your journey when a little off track! ☺️