Question: Will you still do it if your dreams might not come true? If the payoff doesn’t come in this lifetime? Would you still work to accrue beautiful karma and positive thought-forms.
Devotion to truth seeking takes something. You may have to let people go, walk the path alone, ask for help on the way, not know what the fuck is going on and all these things may happen within one day.
Danielle LaPorte states that devotion is the bridge to your soul and joy is your soul’s reflection. Happiness comes and goes but joy is ever present.
So what are your truths on the way to devotion, what does society say about them:
1. To walk the path of your truth is to lead a moral life, not a life of morality where rules are used to belittle how you show up in life.
2. Mark Twain once said it’s easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled, the mainstream media has a lot to answer for, do not buy their bullshit: It’s a Family Affair
3. Mahatma held high standards, devotion to truth being one of them.
5. A Facebook friend posted Should we tell white lies, I’m not for them, we have a new generation that lacks strength because of them.
6. Love this quote, it has some great practices contained in it to empower your life: The Greatest.
7. Author of the inspirational book The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying Sogyal Rinpoche places devotion squarely in the area of gratitude, have you been grateful today? Have you acknowledged anyone for it?
8. Grover Cleveland, born March 18, 1837, was a tough opponent of political corruption who fiercely guarded the integrity of the offices in which he served. He lost a second term as incumbent but won back the presidency four years later. He earned the nickname ”guardian president” for his record-breaking use of veto power and strengthened the executive branch, ushering in the modern presidential era. A certain D. J. Trump would love him for this: Doing It Right.
She is to be truly beautiful reflecting
an unparallel sense of eternity.
This Amazing Grace