How am I feeling after our Warriors of Love training day on Identity and Essence offered by Arion Light and his Essence School? Link to a New Future.
My Essence is Trust in Intimacy and sees me on a journey as to what it would take to have life be intimate moment by moment in my daily interactions with my family, friends, workmates, and potential lovers as that is an area I am working on after a ten year drought and a 12 month amazing journey.
We did an exercise on giving feedback in regards to our identities and our Essence. All went well as the first two people got it right in giving me feedback to my identity that was areas they thought I could improve in coming from I love you, Rod. Bring on the third person, who started by praising my identity which brought up the following thought, Wait, you are doing it wrong and then an aha moment that I related that my identity was all that was wrong about me and that if people really knew that about me they would never speak to me let alone interact with me in a relationship.
So, how has the human race spoke about Identity and Essence, let’s have a wee look:
1. Busyness vs. Passion, The choice is up to you.
2. Mahatma, we are called the Warriors of Love, 33 and expanding: Faith.
3. We leave no one behind.
4. I work at a place called the Darebin Intercultural Centre. The word Intercultural was specifically chosen to empower what the above quote is pointing at: Common Cultures.
5. John Abbot (1751-c.1840) was an American naturalist and artist. He was the first artist in the New World to create an extensive series of insect drawings and to show insects in all stages of development. In addition to more than 3000 insect illustrations, he also produced drawings of birds and plants. He obviously believed all creatures were part of the earth’s culture.
6. Another Warrior’s essence is clarity, this quote reminds me of his stand for it: Set Your Controls for the Heart of the Sun.
7. Do you know what you really want?
8. How fucking beautiful is this from Albert, rocks my world: Real Love.
9. Not up to them, It’s up to you and the actions you are willing to take it to make it happen.
10. I love the way Brene Brown says it: Dare to Lead: Dare To Lead.
11. A missing from current society is the power of the storytelling circle.
12. Boom: It’s My Life.
13. Made me think of the saying: Opposites Attract, well done Stephen.
14. When I am with the Warriors of Love I feel this so strongly: Illuminating the Soul.
15. And for our final lesson for the day, have some ridiculous fun.
Moving onto the Essence conversations, I have big boots to fill, I am up for it.
Today’s playlist is a little eccentric. George Michael funks out the first track, then some intercultural kids from Western Sydney, Bysa. A classic Pink Floyd song takes you to …, followed by a very gospelly number by Blanca. Brene Brown then lays some truth on us then some good old rock and roll from Bon Jovi. We finish with a contemplative piece about the soul: Humans Are.
My ethos to fill those boots is, Love and Respect for All, Everyone Included. Till next time we meet again, dear friends.