You are powerful when you believe in yourself – when you know that you are capable of anything you put your mind to. You are beautiful when your strength and determination shines as you follow your own path – when you aren’t dishevelled by the obstacles along the way. You are unstoppable when you let your mistakes educate you, as your confidence builds from experiences – when you know you can fall down, pick yourself up, and move forward.
These inspiring words are from Marc Chernoff, he also provides 11 ways to become this person:
- Stop judging, and appreciate the beauty within you.
- Treat yourself the way you want others to treat you.
- Care less about who you are to others.
- Know your worth.
- Don’t rush intimate relationships.
- Let go of those who aren’t really there.
- Forgive yourself and others.
- Focus on the Positive.
- Believe in the person you are capable of being.
- Work on Goals you believe in.
- Keep working and looking straight forward.
This chapter is entitled 11 ways to become the person you love, so lets have a look at what society has said about being the person you love:
1. Amazing work! Kaci Diane has found a way to capture her raw emotions in a way that allows the reader to join her on a journey of hopes, dreams, ups and downs. You feel the highs and lows of each poem as Kaci gives you a glimpse into her heart and soul.”
2. Feel that yearning deep in your soul: Yearning for Your Love.
3. I’m sure when we pop out that this is in place.
4. A million dollars worth: Who Says.
5. A classic from the world’s great philosopher, Ms Unknown.
6. Unrecognisable is the word that comes to mind for me: I Gotta Feeling.
7. And your answer is?
8. Lalah hangs out in Mind, body, spirit, and life; wellness, wholeness, empowerment, and transformation, through Vibrational-based living, vibrating higher daily: Change Your Life.
9. They travel everywhere together.
10. The good things at both ends, changes the meaning of the classic burning at both ends analogy doesn’t it: Somewhere over the Rainbow.
11. Seven Billion No one is You’s, amazing. Go and fly.
12. When self-obsession becomes a powerful tool in your armoury: Love Me.
13. Out, damn thought – William Shakespeare, well, nearly.
14. Bravery and Brene Brown, touche: Shame is Lethal.
15. Bette Midler!!
In the end, loving yourself os about enjoying your life, trusting your own feeling. taking chances, losing and finding happiness, cherishing the memories, and learning from the past. Sometimes you have to stop worrying, wondering, and doubting. Have faith that things will work out maybe not exactly how you planned, but just how it’s meant to be.
Today’s playlist is crowded with pop divas and some worldly advice. We begin with ex-members of the Gap Band, Charles Wilson and Tyrese, then our first diva Selena Gomez. The Black Eyed Peas appear before divas Iggy Azalea, Ariana Grande and Kate Perry. We finish with the wisdom of Brene Brown: Be your own self, Love what you Love.
Becoming the person you love allows you to love others: Love and Respect for All, Everybody Included, I look forward to seeing you again next time we meet, my dear friends.