You may not have heard of Marc and Angel Chernoff, yet they are two of the greatest list writers on the net, their book 1,000+ Little Things Happy Successful People do Differently is a gem, their internet site http://www.marcandangel.com is amongst my top ten sites at the moment. I opened the book today and a list about loving what is came up. Byron Katie is probably better known for this phrase but for me Marc and Angel run a close second.
Let’s have a look at some of the copious quotes that exist on this empowering subject:
1. Freedom and Happiness, I’ll take a dose of them anytime.
2. Do you keep your promises in this area, not easy to do sometimes: Keep your Word.
3. Are you following the where the love is path?
4. How much do we love the art of Vincent van Gogh: Vincent van Gogh.
5. It is hard to love your life without loving all stages of it, the past, the present and the future.
6. Not what you would expect from a Rugby League coach, but gets to the point: If it’s lovin that you want.
7. I’m part of a Facebook group called The Daily Gratitude Space, if you need a pickup or a place to express what you are grateful for , join us.
8. Would a list on Loving what you love be complete without Wayne Dyer, I don’t think so: How deep is your Love.
9. Anger is the root of misunderstanding between people, nations and species.
10. When we have lost contact, this is a way to recall loving memories that we have experienced in our life: Photograph.
11. My friend Tanishka finishes all her writing with blessings on your day, a beautiful practice for expressing loving what is.
12. How do you continue when your mind and body want to toss it in? Your heart is still there rooting for you: Listen to your Heart.
13. Napoleon Hill was an American self-help author. He is well known for his book Think and Grow Rich (1937) which is among the top 10 best selling self-help books of all time. Hill’s works insisted that fervid expectations are essential to improving one’s life. Most of his books were promoted as expounding principles to achieve “success”.
14: The queen of Love What Is, Byron Katie has given love to countless people through her magnificent work: Relationships and Love
15. My friend Vic used to say to his staff, Love what you do, and you will never work another day in your life, sage and healthy advice.
Marc and Angel Hack Life, get a daily dose of positivity from their site: link to website.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.