Crystals, Meditation, Flower essences, Essential oils, Sacred geometry, Mudras, Mantras, Incantations, Vision boards…
They are all metaphysical technologies, and like any technology, if you don’t know how to use it , your motherboard could get fried, Danielle LaPorte writes in her latest book White Hot Truth: Danielle’s website.
Trying to activate the Kundalini because you read a book somewhere is like starting to build a nuclear reactor in your home because you read how to do it on the internet – Sadhguru.
Danielle goes on to say Once you find your God/Goddess, He/She may turn your life inside out and you’ll be called to reorganize your plans, your mind, and your body. You will finally understand the “work” in “Light worker”.
So what do you hold to be your awareness level, let’s take a journey to the stars:
1. Eckhart Tolle talks about the power of the Now to exist in the silence of pure presence, seems to be another way of illustrating awareness.
2. My mentor Arion Light through his Activation work has us be in contact with our essence in our bodies not our mind. The awareness this provides is phenomenal: What is Activation?
3. A + C = R.
4. Babies lie in their cradles watching the world in awe because they are not yet aware that things are labelled, perhaps it is the purest form of awareness: Cats in the Cradle.
5. What does awareness give us, shitloads apparently
6. How well do you accept your life, I feel I spend a lot of time being unaware what is going on, it’s just a haze so acceptance could be a long way off: Suddenly I See.
7. Lao Tzu is one of my top ten. You can read one sentence and study it for the next week.
8. Be aware that self love is your greatest growth seed. Water it and you will transform: Born this Way.
9. They say the best way to learn something is to teach it, do you have the gonads to do that.
10. Heroism is always available. Through ordinary experience the ordinary man can become extraordinary: Heroes.
11. So is mine, I love Google Images, It’s part of my blogging necessities.
12. Another essential, Trust has to be included in living a truly aware life: Trust.
13. My friend Emeli’s life was transformed when Jim Stynes, head of the Reach Foundation asked her What are you going to do with your life when she was fighting with grief in an unsustainable way She now runs this: Collective Potential
14. A West African shaman by the name of Dr. Malidoma Patrice Somé has a different view of mental illness compared to that of people in the western world, where we focus on pathology and the idea that the behavior exhibited by those diagnosed with the condition is something that needs to stop.
Dr. Somé proposes that what we call depression, bipolar, psychosis and schizophrenia may perhaps be a remarkable transformation in consciousness and an inevitable step towards human development.
Dr. Somé and the Dagara people support the shamanic view that signals mental illness as “the birth of a healer.” They believe that this person has been selected as a medium for a message to the community. What Westerners view as “mental illness”, the Dagara people view as “good news from the other world.”: Healing Song.
15. Then, finally it’s your awareness that matters in the end, do the best you can for you.
Should we avoid esoteric practices and teachers altogether and take the path of total self-reliance? We can’t. And we shouldn’t-this is part of our awakening. What we should do, at many stops along the way, is recommit to our spiritual education. We should scrutinize every class, every sermon, every theory, with the respect our soul – and our greatest teachers deserve.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.