Our beliefs are like unquestioned commands, telling us how things are, what’s possible and impossible and what we can and cannot do. They shape every action, every thought, and every feeling that we experience. As a result, changing our belief systems is central to making any real and lasting change in our lives – Tony Robbins.
Our models of reality lie below the surface. Often we do not realize we have them until some intervention or contemplative practice makes us aware, How connected to your beliefs are you, or do they just percolate in the background waiting to surface when some event calls for them to.
Beliefs control our everyday actions and how the world is controlled, how has this shown up in quotes over time, let’s have a look:
1. They say it takes 21 days to change an existing habit. What could you change in your daily routine to move forward in your life?
2. One opinion is that I’m Possible uses the same letters as Impossible, funny that: Impossible.
3. They also say your life is formed by the habits of the 5 people you spend most time with in your lives.
4. Feed it with the good things: Free Your Mind.
5. There’s a fine line between pleasure and pain, Big Tony nails it.
6. Author of 3 life altering books, The Biology of Belief, Spontaneous Evolution and The Honeymoon Effect, Lipton question western medicines methodology: Wayne Dyer and Bruce Lipton.
7. This is a worthwhile habit to take on for 21 days. Begin it Now.
8. Would you have met your life partner if you had turned left instead of right, probably not: Enough.
9. Everything you know to be true just got blown away by this statement, didn’t it.
10. Another word that must travel alongside beliefs, Trust that you can, You’re Allowed: Trust Issues.
11. It’s not going to end that way if you have anything to do with it.
12. I believe in Love and Respect for All – Everybody included. What do you believe in: I Believe I can Fly.
13. Point taken!!
14. Walk out to your car and turn on the ignition switch of believing in your ideas and dreams: Fight Song.
15. Anthony “Tony” Robbins (born Anthony J. Mahavoric; February 29, 1960) is an American motivational speaker, businessman, and author. He is known for his infomercials, selfhelp tapes, seminars, and books including Unlimited Power and Awaken the Giant Within. He has also been featured in a TED conference, Business Insider, and Inc. magazine
In 2007, he was named in Forbes magazine’s “Celebrity 100” list, earning an estimated $30 million annually.
it’s time to give up those disempowering models of reality that we inherited as far back as childhood, open the door and begin that new life that awaits you.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.