Missed last Thursday, I was getting ready for a retreat I attended on the weekend called Unleashing the Dragon. It was with my mentor Arion Light through his Activation School. The school’s motto is What you Embody, You Create. It is body work that revolutionises how you come alive, heal & create. Dropping mental force creating and instead taps into the power of creating from an awakened body and your inner essence.
The definition of unleashing has two meaning in the dictionary:
release (a dog) from a leash.“they dig up badger setts and unleash terriers into them”
synonyms: let loose, release, free, set free, loose, unloose, unbridle, untie, untether, unchain,unbind, unshackle, unmanacle; More2. cause force to be released or become unrestrained.The latter was more what we were dealing with on the weekend although at times it felt like the former and my body is quite sore today.
So what does the world have to say about the noble art of unleashing, there are many derivatives so lets have a look at a few:
1. For more than 40 years, Jim Rohn honed his craft like a skilled artist-helping people the world over sculpt life strategies that have expanded their imagination of what is possible. Those who had the privilege of hearing him speak can attest to the elegance and common sense of his material. It is no coincidence, then, that he is widely regarded as one of the most influential thinkers of our time, and thought of by many as a national treasure. He is famous for down to earth quotes as well.
2. Deep Inside You, many people got to discover this as they unleashed the dragon hiding in their caves. for some it was power, others rage, for some their sexuality and others their tenderness. Try a little Tenderness.
3. We actually saw people break through those fears that had been holding them back, an act of pure courage.
4. Things we do not confront build up pain in our bodies, it takes up more and more space unless you unleash it. Time to Start Over Again.
5. Sai Marie Johnson is a creative concept designer, graphics artist, activist writer, and author of several series. A mother of four children, and the proud wife of a US Army Veteran Sai enjoys many different activities. The owner of a dachshund, and two lovely cats Sai is an animal lover, and a woman who simply calls herself, “A woman with a dream, and a pen.” Here she is writing about to be careful about what you allow to unleashed by our governments.
6. Another way of saying unleash is to liberate, remember you are Awesome. It’s For the Good Times.
7. What we each unleashed on the weekend was a mystery to us, even though we were called to have an intention.
8. Another reason to be unleashed, actually 12 of them. Helps with the Communication in your life.
9. We went deep into the pockets of our fears and as this quote say, all that now remains is us. There are always fears to work on.
10. My mind knows a lot, and then there is a saying You don’t know what you don’t know, go there: Who You Are.
11. OMG, I love lists, here is a great one.
12. People had some sexy names on the weekend, here’s another, Ricardo Housham has his own quote page : Make your Move.
13. The greatest Love I have got from fairy tales is to believe in Unicorns, I have friends that I swap Unicorn pictures with.
14. Besides being a magnificent facilitator Arion is an awesome poet, here is one of his offerings:
Precious love, you are beautiful. I know that you cling to that steering wheel because you think all manner of bad things will happen if you let go, but I want to let you know its ok, that controlling everything is not much of a life for me or you.
Yes life can be harsh and brutal, but control doesn’t protect from that anyway, and here is the most beautiful thing….. Even though it feels like death to move to the back seat, it is so much more than that. Yes a certain rigidity dies, but you precious mind, can’t die, you are luminous brilliance and when you can let go of that steering wheel, in time your shell will crack away and your true nature of genius and light will be revealed.
So my love, let go, come and rest in the back of the bus, I have installed a jacuzzi and all you have to do is relax. I love you so much.
It’s Poetry in Motion.
15. Three words, YOU ARE ALLOWED, Unleash that dragon. This saying I acknowledge my other mentor and my Anam Cara, Emili Paulo. Here is a link to her work: Collective Potential
As I said in the beginning there are many cuts at Unleashing, be mindful about which ones you do or just go for it, both of these types of advise where given at the end of the weekend.
Namaste until next Thursday, I promise, my dear friends.