Ever since I took on the life-purpose of radiating Love my feelings have been going haywire.Its like their noise level has increased and that I am meant to deal with them, one thing I was very good at not doing for a long , long time.
I had an experience on a tram the other day where a woman told me I belonged in a psychiatric ward for tapping my feet to the music I was listening to. I felt it was my right to get angry and told her to Fuck off and that I would give her my psychiatrists number is she was disturbed by such minor things and to avoid school closure times when travelling.
So how do we relate and react to our feelings? Do we subdue them or let loose and lessen the hold they have over us. The world has many quotes on the subject of feelings and I like the 15 we are going to journey with todays: Lets begin.
1. I’ve been having these feeling again after a very, very long time of not allowing myself to. I’m still an amateur at it even though I am in my eldership years.
2. Those feelings you don’t want to have and wished they would go away, you had them for a reason. Breathe in, accept them and learn the lesson. Show The Tracks of My Tears.
3. I have been guilty of this for most of my life, as I suspect many of you reading this have been as well. They won’t go away unless they are accepted and expressed. So it’s not Silence is Golden.
4. The good old silent treatment, where you get to make up what is going on. Most times I go it wrong proving that this way of dealing with feelings is utter crap.
5. Out damn spot, denying it and trying to make them go away is the booby prize arena in the feelings stakes.
6. My friend Lissa Rankin talks about True fears and False fears, 90% of what we fear is never going to happen, its just our mind on full volume. Here’s a link to her page : The Fear Cure.
7. I have lost a few people in my life by not expressing my feelings. The latter statement os the result of not doing this.
8. Recently went through this, don’t know if she has forgotten me. gave her the choice to stay in contact, she declined. Feeling like this makes me think of Scary Monsters.
9. Moving on down the line, not really because those dang feeling are still somewhere lurking in my body and mind waiting for more playtime.
10. There is only one song that can go with this quote: Walk a Mile in my Shoes.
11. Declaration of this can have dire or gorgeous consequences dependant on what the other person’s reaction is.
12. Mind reading by any other name: If you could read my mind Love.
13. When people become media stars it is often forgotten that they have feelings to. Marilyn Monroe was hounded to her death as the sex symbol of her time.
14. How often have we thought or said, I thought I had dealt with that Feeling or Issue, yet her it is again raising its ugly head. Take it in your arms, my love. Feelings.
15. The flip flopping world of dealing with our feelings on a day to day basis. Will we ever make our mind up?
The things that make us distinct from each other, unique in our own right. Are we anything else but our feelings, I say that actions are also part of our makeup, but these are predicated by the former.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.