The Steppingstone in time for my Life: 65 Stepping Stones – 2843 Life Power Boosters At Your Fingertips by my ex TMLP buddy Thea Westra: At this site. reads as follows:
Experience “real” life. Are you waiting for “life” to begin? You just need to get some of those hurdles out of the way and need a few things to happen first. The children need to leave home, retirement at work first and then enjoy the things you love, the certain amount of dollars need to be saved, the time needs to be just right, etc. etc. etc… Consider that all these roadblocks ARE your life. When will you choose to experience them fully, along with all the other passing moments?
Boom, take that, the reality of life is that life is our reality. What has society had to say about that over the centuries, let’s have a gander:
1. Experiences, not things equal reality.
2. Ah, those first moments of relationships – phone calls at least once a day, later on, we may move to this: The Sounds of Silence.
3. One could ask Lady Gaga what happened to the percentages, as a child we live more like 80//20.
4. We are trained from an early age, not to say those things that may hurt another’s feelings. Time to tell a white lie, maybe: Honest.
5. WTF up!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. Søren Aabye Kierkegaard was a Danish philosopher, theologian, poet, social critic and religious author who is widely considered to be the first existentialist philosopher. He wrote critical texts on organized religion, Christendom, morality, ethics, psychology, and the philosophy of religion, displaying a fondness for metaphor, irony and parables. Much of his philosophical work deals with the issues of how one lives as a “single individual”, giving priority to concrete human reality over abstract thinking and highlighting the importance of personal choice and commitment. He was against literary critics who defined idealist intellectuals and philosophers of his time and thought that Swedenborg, Hegel, Goethe, Fichte, Schelling, Schlegel and Hans Christian Andersen were all “understood” far too quickly by “scholars”: Experience.
7. This insightful quote can certainly make you think about how you value your time.
8. I had five worst times AKA Pysch hospital admissions, I can so relate to this. The people who hang around are precious: True Colours.
9. We hear from Soren again, don’t focus on the problems, live life fully: Everybody.
10. They stick around because they are the people who love you from the bottom of their hearts: That’s what Friends are For.
11. How’s your search for your reality going?
12. Have you bruised your knees too often, the trick is to get back up and on the horse again: Try.
13. Go on, get out there and do it.
14. And it is said in many ways around the world: Namkeen.
15. And for the final one today, one I have no idea about.
And the final word from Dale Carnegie – If you believe in what you are doing, then let nothing hold you up in your work. Much of the best work of the world has been done against seeming impossibilities. The thing is to get the work done.
Music for this blogs starts with going back over 50 years with Simon and Garfunkel, then the Chainsmokers followed by Ludivico Einaudi. Then over to our female entries, Kasey Chambers, Dionne Warwick and Pink finishing with our international guest R. D. Burnam.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.