Worship what you love and love what you worship – Danielle Laporte wrote this in her superb book, White Hot Truth my world vision is Love and Respect for All – Everyone Included. To achieve this I see the need for kindness to be part of our natural paradigm.
How do we define kind, here’s one version
the quality of being friendly, generous, and considerate.“he thanked them for their kindness and support”
synonyms: kindliness, kind-heartedness, warm-heartedness, tender-heartedness, goodwill, affectionateness, affection, warmth, gentleness, tenderness, concern, care; More antonyms: unkindness, meanness
a kind act.plural noun: kindnesses“it would be a kindness on your part to invite her”
synonyms: kind act, good deed, act of kindness, good turn, favour, act of assistance, service, help, aid“she has done us many a kindness” antonyms: disservice
Turn off translation
- 1. mirësi
- 2. dashamirësi
- 3. ëmbëlsi
- 4. nder
- 5. xhentilesë
So how will the world include this to my recipe, let’s have a look:
.1. I met one of my best friends pretending to be a tree at a party in North Carlton in the 1980’s. Not to many trees at that party.
2. Are we the only planet dwellers in this large universe, the only starseed that can think for itself, I don’t think so: Starman.
3. If you don’t make the effort of kindness on a daily basis how many people will live in this space?
4. There are 7 billion versions on the planet, some people seem to have forgotten though: You are so beautiful to Me.
5. Today was the birthday of a friend of mine who passed tragically and unexpectedly last year, she was one of my kind and I miss her greatly. Happy Birthday whichever plane you are on.
6. Try this, it doesn’t work: Put it Down.
7. Remember that those not showing you love and respect: It’s their stuff not yours.
8. I had a friend recently who has strong opinions about the danger of muslims in our country. So I asked him the question I always ask someone who makes this kind of statement: Have you ever met a muslim, the answer was no of course: Advice.
9. I have 4,800 Facebook friends, a lot of musicians, american female life coaches, and the conscious movement of Melbourne but how did I get the CEO of Northern Airlines in the USA as one. I know this because I write each one of them a personal Facebook Birthday Card.
10. Watch their actions, they speak louder than their words: Actions not Words.
11. a transcendent state in which there is neither suffering, desire, nor sense of self, and the subject is released from the effects of karma and the cycle of death and rebirth. It represents the final goal of Buddhism.
12. This form of kindness might just save the planet: Enough.
13. You can’t read all the words, but you get the vibe of it.
14. Snap: You just have to love Bollywood: Made for Each Other.
15. I am part of a year long Activators training program and we are working on this theory, it takes something special, such as Love and Respect for All – Everyone Included.
So here’s to kind words to each other as a daily practice.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.