Deep positivity means that you have Faith that you’ll be okay, no matter what happens. Not if it all works out for you in the end. Not if you get what you want when you think you should get it. No matter what. Deep positivity knows that Life will have your back even when you don’t manifest what you want: Danielle LaPorte, White Hot Truth.
Want do you want in your life, is is just for your benefit or the benefit of others? I recently did an exercise where one of the most powerful questions was what did I have to give to society, I answered it with my words and my wisdom, when you get to 62, 63 next Monday you have a fair bit of both.
So I put Deep Positivity in Google Images and the following quotes are what caught my eye, let’s journey:
1. One of the dangers in life, becoming a workshop junkie and not using the new distinctions you have learnt in your day to day experience.
2. I got a Facebook friend request yesterday from a woman who I used to once consider among my 5 dearest friends, she moved away. I’m glad she is back in my life: Old Friends.
3. 6 Mental health episodes later, I fully agree with this statements, some people are saints, others sinners.
4. Marvelous is the power of thought. Thinking is as natural to man as breathing. Thought has lifted man above the level of the animal world. It has raised him from the savage to the civilized state in life. Man’s thought rules the world. The power to think is man’s most precious right and his proudest privilege. How are you going to use this skill: Always on my Mind.
5. I recently have been working on a database of people who are considered gurus and thought leaders by our society. The amazing thing about these people is that they were just ordinary folk until they discovered their why in life.
6. They are free to give, share widely: Something Just Like This.
7. And this is why you give them, share widely!!!
8. I am part of a Facebook group called the Daily Gratitude Space, it’s all about joy, join us: Dancing Queen.
9. My favourite colour is purple, what’s yours?
10. These make my list along with long pushbike rides, conscious dancing – deep positivity: Hurricane.
11. Still knocking? Get the message, it’s positive too.
12. We all love those pictures of babies living in awe of the world, you job is to never forget: Light up the World.
13. The profound quote!!!!!!!!
14. And my wish is ……………………………..: A dream is a wish your heart makes.
Woodstock 1969, drugs , sex and rock’n’roll. Those people were your grandparents, Respect please.
Be positive for yourself, for others. I live by my why – Love and Respect for All – Everyone Included. This is a worldwide vision. I invite you on the journey.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.