Your karass is out there. You are already a part of it. Your life has great meaning, and if you become conscious of it, it speeds up the process. When the members of a karass know that others exist, something activates and the karass gets organised and can operate more efficiently. You may not know yet which karass you’re in, but of you do, consider whether you know who’s in your karass. See if you can find even one person who is serving the same purpose as you./ Reach out to these people. Make a connection. Acknowledge your shared vision. These people are not your competition. They are your allies. If we all do this , perhaps we can serve our purpose more effectively.
This is the hero’s practice in the Committ to Illuminating the Truth in Lissa Rankin’s excellent book The Anatomy of a Calling.
The term karass comes from Kurt Vonnegut’s book Cat’s Cradle. A karass is a group of incarnated beings whose job it is to bring into existence one of God’s holy ideas, pretty neat, huh.
So lets have a look at what society says about finding your purpose:
1. from a man who definitely found his then went about giving it away to the world, Pablo Picasso gets it pretty right as to what finding your purpose means.
2. That is why you need to find your karass, they will allow you your rest and then get you back on track: Don’t Give Up.
3. Don’t have a job, have the profession that is your purpose, your passion.
4. False slogans and statements can get in the way of your purpose, it didn’t for Martin Luther King: I have a Dream.
5. Abraham Harold Maslow was an American psychologist who was best known for creating Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, a theory of psychological health predicated on fulfilling innate human needs in priority, culminating in self-actualization. This is the next step after self-actualisation.
6. Remember those things you didn’t complete, they were’nt your passion: Change.
7. My passion is to integrate Love and Respect for All, Everyone Included, what the purpose is I am yet to find.
8. Dostoyevsky’s literary works explore human psychology in the troubled political, social, and spiritual atmospheres of 19th-century Russia, and engage with a variety of realistic philosophical and religious themes. A hard period to stay alive in , Dostoyevsky definitely found something to live for through his writing: A Great Big World
9. One of the primary tasks this time in, why did you choose to be born this time around? When found out, go for it with all of your might.
10. Nothing and nobody to compare yourself to when you live from purpose: Purpose.
11. A question , How many of you found your purpose through learning the times tables?
12. Especially the recipes taught as curriculums via the education system: I like me Better.
13. Indigenous wisdom worth listening to.
14. Support people as they strive for their purpose, it can be a tough journey: As you walk through the Storm.
15. And finally remember all the great purposes have never been about ourselves.
The bond between members of a karass runs deep and pure. Their lives fit together in service to their shared spiritual purpose, go out there and finf and help build your karass.
The Music comes from the 60’s, Prince, John Legend, Justin beiber and there is also 5 minutes of Martin Luther King’s genius/
Namaste, until next time, my dear friends.
I like the idea of the karass – being linked in a cosmically significant manner – I imagine many have been created across the planet with the aid of the Internet.