I just read a beautiful story about the forthem butterfly A business consultant uses in his presentation. It looks remarkably like a Monarch butterfly but the ethos of his talk is that we are in life for them. In business, if it was not for them we would not have one. In our lives, for our families, our community and our world for them.
He transformed one of his clients mission statements from our goal is to help our client achieve their goals to We help our clients vastly exceed what they thought they could achieve so that they play a bigger game which is then reflected in their families, in our community, in our country and in our World. Definitely for them.
So how have we, as a planet looked at the for them formulae, let’s take a journey:
1. Doing it for them you discover your community, we used to call them tribes.
2. In this ever increasing world of instant gratification, being for them is considered an exception by the mainstream who force need more, but more down our throats, resist with all your heart: Dear No One.
3. This is the best age to teach people to be for them, when they believe in monsters, unicorns, dragons and stare at the stars with wonder.
4. Allow for mistakes: I’ll be there for You.
5. He’s still alive, many are not.
6. Actions not words are what really matters, don’t say it if you are not going to do it: Animal Song for Children.
7. If you do this for them, they will never, ever, ever forget you. For you have touched their heart.
8. From the world’s greatest philosopher Mr./Ms. Unknown comes how to listen for them, it’s important: Perfect.
9. She Walks in Beauty
She walks in beauty, like the night
Of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that’s best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes:
Thus mellow’d to that tender light
Which heaven to gaudy day denies.
One shade the more, one ray the less,
Had half impaired the nameless grace
Which waves in every raven tress,
Or softly lightens o’er her face;
Where thoughts serenely sweet express
How pure, how dear their dwelling-place.
And on that cheek, and o’er that brow,
So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,
The smiles that win, the tints that glow,
But tell of days in goodness spent,
A mind at peace with all below,
A heart whose love is innocent!
10. That beautiful time in our life when we are free of judgement and full of wonder, bliss: The protection Song.
11. Strap them on and fly. You can do so much more for them when you are soaring.
12. Advice to give for them, to empower them in moments of doubt: Let It Go.
13. Not really for them, but a worthy question.
14. This is what your family and friends want from you. So lets be it for them: I Touch Myself.
15. I think this covers both of the species, male and female. Lets be weird and insane for them.
I predict we are transforming to a for them world, with all the chaos being the old paradigm screaming as it goes out of existence. Become a for them practitioner, It’s the way of the future.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends