You are always being guided, even when you don’t feel like it. It comes with being part of the human race, a unique human being. We are all in a large classroom called Earth and the people you choose to know and even those we do not give us our assignments in life. How often do you become frustrated with our political leaders even though we have never met them?
So who do we choose as our most personal assignments? Often it is our family, as they are in our lives the longest, even though it may be at some distance later in life. So let us take a journey through our assignments:
- How many people have you met in your life, when you have thought, OMG, I am so glad I am nothing like them. They are there for that exact lesson
2. Joel Scott Osteen is an American preacher and televangelist. He is the Senior Pastor of Lakewood Church, in Houston, Texas. Osteen’s televised sermons are seen by over 7 million viewers weekly and over 20 million monthly in over 100 countries. He gives you some sage advice as how to handle fear as an assignment in this quote: Fear and Love.
3. Number ten is the only one you can read clearly, that’s enough.
4. Listening to your mind, trying to work out what others want to hear is not the assignment. Deep down in your soul is what you have to say: Shake It Off.
5. The old 24-hour formulae, we all have the same time in a day, so each of us has the chance to inspire others with our actions.
6. Self Love first is the prime assignment, hard to give it away if it is not part of our inner being: Stronger.
7. This is why the idea of war is corrupt as an assignment, we need to end it ASAP.
8. The second evangelist today, Myles Munroe is slightly more controversial for his stance against gay rights. He is also the author of over twenty philosophical and biblical books. I like this quote though: Ride on Time.
9. This falls in the category of don’t listen to people’s words, watch their actions. Dreams without actions are very shallow.
10. What if all mothers had told their children this, what a different world we would live in. Motherhood is a vital assignment: Imagine.
11. Sometimes assignments with each other can be frivolous, this is one of them, or is it?
12. I am finding it easier to recognize the latter these days, It’s worth the effort: Adventure of a Lifetime.
13. Confucius’s principles had a basis in common Chinese tradition and belief. He championed strong family loyalty, ancestor veneration, and respect of elders by their children and of husbands by their wives. He also recommended family as a basis for ideal government. He espoused the well-known principle “Do not do to others what you do not want to be done to yourself”, the Golden Rule.
14. Jean-Luc Godard once wrote, “Robert Bresson is French cinema, as Dostoyevsky is the Russian novel and Mozart is German music.” Two of his films were listed in Sight and Sounds 100 greatest film ever made: Invisible.
15. And here is your final assignment, remember it as often as you can.
Remember to work on at least one new assignment AKA personal relationship a week, it will transform your life!!
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.