What am I feeling today, a little bit of fear as to what it will take me to break through my always knowing about how to perform in a relationship and ask my new friend if it can be more than a friendship, we can all relate to the just friends scenario, it has devastated me at different times in my life.
I feel something in my heart that has not been there for a long time, yet I feel almost frozen to do anything about it. It’s a, we work together situation and is it politically correct in these days of #metoo to pursue it further. Fuck, it hurts my heart.
So, what have we, as a community said about moving to the next level in relationships, let’s open our hearts up and find out:
1. So true, being numb and frozen clearly does not work.
2. Which floor do you require? My lift operator in my heart to self: Level Up.
3. The exact advice my friend Phoenix gave me in an Expand The Box exercise we were in last night when I tried to find the answer in my head, not my heart.
4. Focus on what’s in your heart, not your head: Listen to Your Heart.
5. Are you an Id flyer?
6. Oops, this gets in: Same Old Shit.
7. This will help break through the numbness.
8. Shag pile carpet or facing reality, choose: Uncomfortable
9. Is that a goddess picture, maybe?
10. How do you get from point A to point B: More Than Friends.
11. Another way of saying what Phoenix pointed out that I needed to do for it to have any chance.
12. I believe in the starseed theory, that the universe is listening to our spoken and unspoken requests and tries to answer them: Across The Universe.
13. I’m sure my millennial nephews would understand what he is saying, I’m not so sure.
14. Language, it can make you quite sad at times: Computer Games.
15. And for our final lesson, Rod, fucking remember this and get out of your head.
When you are not researching possibility as your source but entering the world of feelings I notice that my blogs have become much shorter. How many words do I have blocked in the frozen parts of my body, we shall see over time.
The Playlist has a classic death metal fuck you track amongst it today. We begin with Ciara, travel back to Roxette. Cross the political correct boundary with Macz, then rock out with Halestorm. Jason Mraz and Meghan Trainor ask each other a relationship question. Rufus Wainwright redefines a Beatles song and we finish with an Oz classic from Mi-Sex: I Decide My Vibe.
Relationships must come from Love and Respect for All, Everyone Included, Peace out to next time, my dear friends.