Change your habits, change your life! Success in life needs to be deliberately managed. Replace three unproductive habits with three new ones that raise the bar. Success in any endeavour requires a lifestyle change and you could do all that at once! Not recommended, if you are someone who stops all action, when just one small thing gets in the way. A less painful and more sustainable way is to change daily habits bit by bit. You cannot change a habit by trying to get rid of it. You can replace an unwanted habit with a new one.
Remember to choose new ones that make you come alive, the world doesn’t need actions for actions sake, It needs people who have come alive/awake. What does the world have to say about this, here’s some of the things:
1. After talking to God, Neale came up with this very wise quote as to when we need to wake up in our lives.
2. There were about 200 versions of this quote in Google Images, I liked the simplicity of this one: Staying Alive.
3. Michael Morpurgo says “For me, the greater part of writing is daydreaming, dreaming the dream of my story until it hatches it out – the writing down of it I always find hard. But I love finishing it, then holding the book in my hands and sharing the dream with its readers.
4. Remarkably, anything can make us come alive at any moment in our lives, sometimes we forget this: Come Alive.
5. And when we discover them , that is when we are truly alive.
6. Love the irony of this: When you wish upon a star.
7. You can dance if you want to, I do every week.
8. And its called your passionate heart: Dreams.
9. Pursuing things make them come alive, make it your ambition in life.
10. You can choose to have it in your lives every day, Its always there: You and I.
11. Van Gogh was unsuccessful during his lifetime, and was considered a madman and a failure. He became famous after his suicide, and exists in the public imagination as the quintessential misunderstood genius, the artist “where discourses on madness and creativity converge”.
12. Primarily it should be yours you make come alive first: Come Alive 2
13. The scent of the ocean at full power is my favourite scent.
14. Smiling and happiness are outcomes from coming alive, fantastic results: Come up and make me Smile.
15. Fear and Love, a little bit of both to come alive, methinks.
There have been many days in my life, that when I woke up I definitely did not feel like I had come alive, I am getting better at it though.
Music is from the musicals, the 70’s and one you would never guess – The Bee Gees and Cockney Rebel, The Greatest Showman cast, Julie Andrews and Paris Hilton.
Namaste until next time my dear friends.