So what do you think about others? Gabby Bernstein in her book May Cause Miracles wrote the following Morning Reflection: Inner Guide, I call on you for help. I know I have chosen separation over love. For today, I choose to see everyone as equal and release my fear to your care. I wholeheartedly welcome your guidance. I ask that you teach me to perceive everyone as equal, and to see everyone as love. Teach me love through every holy encounter.
I live from five core desired feelings, one of them is H.O.P.E. – Helping Other People Evolve, because I realised a long time ago that my life was a whole lot better with empowered people in it rather than disempowered people.
So has there been much said about the empowerment of others over the centuries, let’s journey down that path:
1. Your acts of kindness may not make front page news, but for the person they are done for, they will always be remembered.
2. HHDL, the man who lives this the best on the planet, gets our prime purpose down pat: He ain’t heavy, he’s my brother.
3. Didn’t expect ot see a POTUS making this list, but what a beautiful image.
4. And how could I write about this subject without including the Queen of giving, Oprah Winfrey: Helping Others.
5. When someone ask you to help them get to where they want to, and together you achieve that, the shared joy is palpable.
6. And the rest of HHDL quote, don’t hurt others: Never going to give you Up.
7. Jet Li, actor and martial arts practitioner calls to us to believe that we all are one family and our purpose is to help each other.
8. Looking for your inner self, start doing things for others, the answer will come quickly: The best thing about me is You.
9. Actress and Humanitarian, Audrey Hepburn appeared in fewer films as her life went on, devoting much of her later life to UNICEF. She had contributed to the organisation since 1954, then worked in some of the poorest communities of Africa, South America and Asia between 1988 and 1992. She was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom in recognition of her work as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador in December 1992. A month later, Hepburn died of appendiceal cancer at her home in Switzerland at the age of 63.
10. Hang around with people who are up to making a difference with their lives, remember eagles fly above the clouds: Fly like an Eagle.
11. The motto is, you can’t do it on your own.
12. Prioritise your life, take with one, give with the other: Dancing on my Own.
13. Powerful Image, says it all.
14. Such a healthy lifestyle too: I was Here.
15. My mum need her torch at night so she can read the clock on her wall, what will you use your torch of kindness for?
Kindness created me kind. I come from love and kindness and I know this is who I am. Today I choose to remember my truth and share it with the world. Today I will spread loving-kindness to all those I encounter.
This affirmation is to remind you of who you are, a being of love.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.