I am about to begin my journey as a Sacred Love Workshop leader. I came up with the concept on the dance floor at Mojo Dance one night when I looked around and noticed that most of the people would go home alone but that they were all beautiful people and deserved so much more. About half an hour later the term Sacred Love came to me, and the concept that we had stopped being vulnerable with each other and telling each other our sacred stories.
I am still reading Daring Greatly, up to the section on vulnerability, the true caring and feeding of our spirits. Lets open up the board on vulnerability:
1. Declaring herself as a poet and a woman in progress, Raquel Franco in her book of poetry Keep me Wild delves deeply into the bravery it takes to be vulnerable.
2. I had to choose carefully so I didn’t end up with 15 Brene Brown quotes on vulnerability, but I like the simplicity of this one: You are so Beautiful.
3. Considered an important figure in postmodern literature. Steven Poole of The Guardian praised Murakami as “among the world’s greatest living novelists” for his works and achievements. I love his cure.
4. How many years do we forget this for between the openness of our childhood to having it be OK again: Vulnerable.
5. I have a new friend tell me about her twin sisters death a month after I met her. I asked her why she had told me. She said that she felt she could trust me with anything.
6. In my Sacred Love workshop you will practice declaring you weaknesses and your strengths for each chakra: When you Believe.
7. We must never forget the shadow as well as the light, we need to go to both places to free our vulnerability.
8. Open your heart the whole way, the most courageous act a human being can partake in: Open Your Heart.
9. They say masked balls are the epitome of High Society. Myself, I reckon an unmasking ball would be a much more inviting evening.
10. I don’t understand these modern gurus who make you pay thousands of dollars to yell and scream for a weekend as a way to be empowered when the above is what connects people and turns you into a leader: Thank U.
11. In the classic relationship movie Who’s afraid of Virginia Woolf, this quote is lived out on the screen . It was nominated for 23 awards.
12. From Avatar, the classic scene: I see You, do you have the courage to say it to your loved ones and friends: I See You.
13. One of the great paradoxes of life, if we withhold our trust of others we never reach the plateau of Love and Joy.
14. I wonder what the tipping point is for reversing this situation for the planet, the Dalai Lama is working on it: Unconditionally.
15. Finally use all of it.
The quest is to know yourself first and then this will allow others to reveal themselves to you.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.