You find that some days you have to do things that mean you have to let go of your intentions and do things that don’t fit on your to-do list. How many times do you do this, I had to do one this morning, I was meant to teach English but I had a severe cold so not wanting to make my students suffer a cold as well, I called them and cancelled the classes. I really enjoy teaching Bing and Julie but realised that infecting a father and a mother was not something I should do.
I’m going to send them emails with classes they can do during the week. So how do we do things that are not fitting in our daily necessities? How has society learnt to let go of the things that don’t fit in the necessary to-do lists?
1. Crying is one thing that doesn’t come up a lot, but as Jennifer says its one of the best things you can do.
2. It’s the impossible dream: The Impossible Dream.
3. Letting go of you, that is who you are forgiving.
4. Letting go of things that are no longer good for you: Let It Go.
5. The past is where they belong, your problems that is!!
6. Have you found yourself recently?: Love Myself.
7. Do you question why it didn’t work out, Winna suggests you do.
8. It Is Us, Not hummus, So Right: This Is Me.
9. Not everybody can unfurl their fingers.
10. Buddha was a wise, wise man: Just The Way You Are.
11. I just liked this photo.
12. As an empath, you get to hold all the emotions: Emotions.
13. Remembering that word, Fear!!
14. I met my inner child last week, twice: Sweet Dreams
15. There are times I cannot let the memories go.
So letting go covered many different ways of relating to it. Today’s playlist goes back to the 1970s with the King, Elvis. Then we move onto the musical, Frozen. We visit a pop diva, Hailee Steinfeld next. More musical tunes from the Greatest Showman cast. Bruno Mars follows. The penultimate number is the famous Mariah Carey and we finish with the Eurythmics: You Will Find It Necessary To Let It Go.
So we read my ethos as our final lesson for the day: Love and Respect for All, Everybody Included. That’s what I hold as the final statement for the day. Until we meet again, my dear friends.