Back to Marc and Angel Chernoff’s iconic first book: 1000+ Little Things Happy Successful People Do Differently. Using the write about what is on the page you open on theory today we discuss the 11 things Everyone needs you to know. They are:
- You never really know how much the people around you are hurting.
- The most important trip you will likely take in life is meeting others halfway.
- Relationships don’t create happiness, they reflect it.
- Compassion comes back around.
- Timing is Everything.
- Actions are the loudest form of Communication.
- A loving relationship creates freedom and abundance.
- People are more of what they keep silent than what they say.
- What others say and do is often based entirely on their own self-reflection.
- Sincerity is giving without expectation.
- Not every relationship is meant to last forever.
So what do you need to know to support those people who pop up in your life, here are 15 ways that we can do that:
1. The way through to growth is through education, finding out what you don’t know and getting out there and learning it, begin today.
2. Do you know your place in your communities, your family, your friendships, a worthwhile practice to take on daily: Somebody I Used To Know.
3. On a need to know basis this is quite useful.
4. Is a riskless life worth living? Not for this little black duck:
5. What are your wants, mine is to see the world live from the paradigm – Love and Respect for All, Everyone Included.
6. A worthwhile thing to stick on your fridge: Learn to Fly.
7. What you need to know it is your actions not what you say that makes the difference.
8. I was just curious what this pack of extraordinary looking people needed to know by being at Stonehenge: Mr Curiosity.
9. Very salient for point eleven – Not every relationship is meant to last forever.
10. Left the is out, they did, love the grace in it though: Grace Live.
11. Now let’s get to the juicy details. The lunula can reveal important secrets about your health. For instance, a smaller lunula can indicate anemia or malnutrition. Also, a small one might indicate indigestion from a slow metabolism. If it is blue-coloured, this lunula could indicate diabetes. And if it is tinted red, it might indicate signs of heart disease.
12. There are over 7 billion versions of this reality on the planet. You may not agree with quite a few of them: Happier.
13. I have many “tree” friends, I love them for what they provide in my life:
14. At Dancing Eros for Men last night we changed the life of our priestesses by honouring them with a ceremony from the heart – we also gave them flowers: Believe.
15. Find your passion and you will never work another day in your life and you will not need to take holidays to recover.
Love doesn’t close the door against all that is good, that’s a little practice the human race came up with. How can you reverse the situation on your life in practical terms?
The playlist today begins with Gotye’s breakout hit, then the sultry Miley Cyrus, followed by some rock from Foo Fighters, Then a group of boys – Jason Mraz, Jeff Buckley, Ed Sheeran finishing off with Mumford and Sons. here’s the link to the Youtube playlist, music is better with pictures: Never, Never, Never Give Up.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends: