What did you believe in when you were little, I believed in Unicorns. What magic do you still believe in? Living your life with a little magic in it allows for you to let things in that replace the mundane, those mythical and magical moments that inspire your heart to shudder with joy.
We are all fascinated by magicians and wonder how do they do their amazing tricks, can they really walk on water? Magic has been prevalent over the centuries and mentioned in all areas of life, lets have a look
1. I love words, they express the magic of the soul, and sometimes they don’t, the heart does.
2. Think about all those times when you just knew that it was time to begin that new adventure. Your Gut Feeling was on full volume: It’s only the Beginning.
3. And sometimes we need to remember that magic is special and we can simply imagine that life can be better and take the appropriate actions.
4. How much of our life do we live in the comfort zone. Step outside and enter the magical arena and transform your life: This is Where the Magic Happens.
5. For something to occur in our lives, we must believe in it, including magic. What’s better to believe in.
6. Federico Fellini , 20 January 1920 – 31 October 1993 was an Italian film director and screenwriter. Known for his distinct style that blends fantasy and baroque images with earthiness, he is recognised as one of the most influential filmmakers of all time. Some of his films are placed in polls such as in Cahiers du cinéma and Sight & Sound as some of the greatest films of all time, with his 1963 film 8½ being listed as the 10th greatest film of all time by Sight & Sound.
In a career spanning almost fifty years, Fellini won the Palme d’Or for La Dolce Vita, was nominated for twelve Academy Awards, and directed four motion pictures that won Oscars in the category of Best Foreign Language Film. In 1993, he was awarded an honorary Oscar for Lifetime Achievement at the 65th Annual Academy Awards in Los Angeles: The theme from 8 1/2.
7. Underlying all of it , there is universal love, sometimes we forget.
8. Jimi speaks to my heart, I love my music, it enlivens me: Red House Live.
9. Did you know life was like a flute, flutes are magical.
10. Don’t we all want one of these, I saw this occur on the weekend, Its was magnificent: Love is in the Air.
11. Divorce it today and your life will become extraordinary.
12. Do you have a dream diary to look back on when you fulfil them later in life: Dream Baby.
13. From that great philosopher Anonymous, eternally ageless. Throw out the cynicism, smile, believe and let in the magic.
14. I’ve been sprung, I still believe in Unicorns and have a pet one named Cheryl: The Unicorn Song.
15. Creator of the Goddess Lifestyle Plan Lisa Marie Rosati says “Magick is the art of creating your own reality exactly as you wish to live it, in accordance with the Laws of the Universe, Nature and in Sacred Partnership with the Divine.”
I am a believer that magic should be a daily part of our lives as it spreads joy through our bodies and takes us a long way down the path of fulfilling our dreams.
Namaste until next time my dear friends.