Whats your favourite program? What did you think on reading that? About T.V., radio, the gym. How do you get with the program in your life? In my life I do personal development program , online and Face to Face. Not much of a TV program kind of person, can’t stand the negativity of them all and definitely not a fan of realism TV, I know how to cook and I don’t need to renovate a house or marry a person I just met half an hour ago.
Strangely I have heard people having conversations amongst themselves like the people from these shows are their best friends, this challenges my sense of community participation profoundly.
So lets get with the program and have a look :
1. This program is not great for your health, I tried all three for about ten years ans spent a period of time being looked after by the men in white.
2. Suzanne Young is the New York Times bestselling author of The Program series. Originally from Utica, New York, Suzanne moved to Arizona to pursue her dream of not freezing to death. She is a novelist and an English teacher, but not always in that order : History never Repeats.
3. In this “gripping tale for lovers of dystopian romance” , true feelings are forbidden, teen suicide is an epidemic, and the only solution is The Program.
Sloane knows better than to cry in front of anyone. With suicide now an international epidemic, one outburst could land her in The Program, the only proven course of treatment. Sloane’s parents have already lost one child; Sloane knows they’ll do anything to keep her alive. She also knows that everyone who’s been through The Program returns as a blank slate. Because their depression is gone—but so are their memories.
Under constant surveillance at home and at school, Sloane puts on a brave face and keeps her feelings buried as deep as she can. The only person Sloane can be herself with is James. He’s promised to keep them both safe and out of treatment, and Sloane knows their love is strong enough to withstand anything. But despite the promises they made to each other, it’s getting harder to hide the truth. They are both growing weaker. Depression is setting in.
And The Program is coming for them.
4. Have you ever felt like life will swallow you up and you will never come back. I remember we used to play in an old abandoned gold mine in Bendigo and there were times I wanted someone to hold my hand : I want to hold your Hand.
5.Definitely a member of this distinguished club, the darker the better.
6. There is only one song to go with this deep comment by Jim on the program: When the Music’s Over, turn out the Light.
7 H. Rap Brown – Jamil Abdullah Al-Amin, (born October 4, 1943, as Hubert Gerold Brown), also known as H. Rap Brown, was chairman of the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee in the 1960s, and during a short-lived (six months) alliance between SNCC and the Black Panther Party, he served as their minister of justice. He is perhaps most famous for his proclamation during that period that “violence is as American as cherry pie,” as well as once stating that “If America don’t come around, we’re gonna burn it down.” He is also known for his autobiography Die Nigger Die!. He is currently serving a life sentence for murder following the 2000 shooting of two Fulton County Sheriff’s deputies. He did not fit into the program.
8. The first original astronauts came from the top gun flying squadrons, wold, daredevils pilots who had the gonads needed to risk it all in the name of the conquest of space: Danger Zone.
9. Larry Niven is also known in science fiction fandom for “Niven’s Law”: There is no cause so right that one cannot find a fool following it. Over the course of his career Niven has added to this first law a list of Niven’s Laws which he describes as “how the Universe works” as far as he can tell. Here are 5 examples of them Niven’s laws – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Never fire a laser at a mirror.
- Giving up freedom for security is beginning to look naïve.
- It is easier to destroy than to create.
- Ethics change with technology.
- The only universal message in science fiction: There exist minds that think as well as you do, but differently
10. With everybody having a phone attached to their hand or head it will be an offence to do this soon, ask that is: How do you think It/I feels
11. Life changes moment to moment. Why do we live it like this is a lie, because we like holding onto a sense of normality as tightly as we can.
12. What flavour would you buy, I would buy I am Enough : Ice Cream Truck.
13. Jobs and this guy, they didn’t follow the program, they invented it.
14. I’m training the company I consult for to think of their customers as fans, they have got onto Kevin Kelly’s method 1,000 true fans so they are up to it. Think I’ll buy the book to research nerd it.I’m your Man.
15. I recently watched a YouTube speech called JFK’s last speech, the reason he was killed, he didn’t stick to the program, here it is The Secret Societies.
So we have many choices of program to fill our lives up with, my advice, makes your unique and live the purpose you were put on the planet for.
Namaste until next time, Dear Friends.