Good Morning, My dear friends. I have decided to work through my five core desired feeling I base my life on. They are peace, bliss, love , Helping other people evolve and the one I have chosen to comment on today, Abundance. These CDF’s are from the inspiring Desire Map Process by Danielle LaPorte : Link to a new Life.
So what is Abundance: money in your bank account, overseas trips every year, a Ferrari in the drive way or is it good friends, a loving family, listening to your favourite music or a combination of both.
I noticed as I was choosing my quotes that they were all by males so the last few are from Oprah Winfrey and Maya Angelou. Lets begin our journey:
1. Sufism is a mystical–ascetic aspect of Islam. It is not a sect, rather it is considered as the part of Islamic teaching that deals with the purification of the inner self. By focusing on the more spiritual aspects of religion, Sufis strive to obtain direct experience of God by making use of “intuitive and emotional faculties” that one must be trained to use. One of their principles is that by acceptance of what is, abundant feeling prevail.
2. Sue Krebs is the voice behind the poplar Soul-shaping blog. My friend Jeffrey Slayter discovered how to make money first, lots of it then found that did not deliver the total feeling of abundance for him, so he is on a journey to discover what this is whilst helping people who work in fields that are commonly known for hearing having lots of money being a bad thing change thia listening : Free Humanity
3. When I paint my masterpiece. I love the Bands version of this song much more than Bob Dylan’s: The Bands beautiful song. As Joe Vitals states fun and abundance go hand in hand.
4. Gabrielle Bernstein is a motivational speaker, life coach, and author. She grew up in New York and attended Syracuse University, where she received a degree in theatre. In 2008 she founded HerFuture.com, a social networking and mentoring website for women. Bernstein has written three books, Bernstein has also worked as a public relations entrepreneur and founded the PR firm SparkPlug Communications as well as co-founding the Women’s Entrepreneurial Network, a non-profit professional organization that connects female entrepreneurs. For her its all about self worth.
a. A great or plentiful amount: an abundance of rain.
b. The condition of being in rich supply: bananas growing in abundance.
c. Degree of plentifulness: “Species of low abundance are ignored in the calculation of predominance” (William M. Lewis).
d. Chemistry The amount of an isotope of an element that exists in nature, usually expressed as a percentage of the total amount of all isotopes of the element.
e. Affluence; prosperity: living in abundance.
this quotes slides easily under definition e.
6. The thing I most enjoy in life costs me $20 a night, dancing , it fills me with abundant joy.
7. When we tune into we have acquired Abundance inside. One of the last things Wayne Dyer did before he passed was his beautiful movie the shift, Here is the theme song : Song Inside
8. Big Tony has people fire walk to show them that their fear holds them back from many things, once they do it their life has the possibility of becoming abundant.
9. Acknowledgement is the basis of all of Eckhart Tolle’s work, the Power of Now , not yesterday or tomorrow but what is so right now.
10. As I said before what I love doing is dance, I dropped it out for several years and my mental health suffered accordingly. So doing what you love affects all areas of your life. I would love to be to do this: The Lindy Hop.
11. Those words the world seemed to have replaced with Profit: Integrity and making a difference. I’m sure Bob wrote Positive Vibration about it.
12. It would work out only if I had this or that. Concentrating on this aspect of your life will mean you never, never have enough in the words of Oprah.
13. I love being fulfilled with what I do, Dancing, English tutoring, Copy writing, I use the expression Find the others. This means the things that I love doing as well.
14. My choir the Moons a Balloon sing Sally Oldfields: Celebration, There are three lines where you shout Hey, praising the moment of celebrating life. This is letting Abundance flow in your life.
15. With the publication of I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou publicly discussed aspects of her personal life. She was respected as a spokesperson for black people and women, and her works have been considered a defence of Black culture. Attempts have been made to ban her books from some U.S. libraries, but her works are widely used in schools and universities worldwide. Angelou’s major works have been labelled as autobiographical fiction, but many critics have characterized them as autobiographies. She made a deliberate attempt to challenge the common structure of the autobiography by critiquing, changing, and expanding the genre. Her books centre on themes such as racism, identity, family, and travel. Her quotes are used all around the world as examples of how to thrive and prosper in all areas of your life.
I also love the quote History teaches us that men and nations behave wisely when they have exhausted the other alternatives, the journey of what abundance is to me has been a bit like that.
Namaste until Monday , my dear friends.