A course in Miracle teaches: There is no order of difficulty in miracles. One is not “harder” or “bigger” than another. They are all the same. All expressions of love are maximal.
To me, the effect of a miracle is that it affects you for eternity, you can never forget it and why would you want to, there the title I have chosen for today’s blog. Gabrielle Bernstein , in her latest book : Judgement Detox points to the fact that anytime you shift your perception from fear to love, you have committed a miracle in your life: Link to the book.
How does the world relate to miracles, whilst researching it I got to see there are many perspectives over the times, here’s today’s offerings:
1. At what age did you stop believing in this joyous miracle in our early years?
2. I have recently taken on a 12 month challenge to reduce my weight to 80k, it has been over 6 years that was what showed on the scales and it is 20k away. A practice I have taken on is to walk for at least half and hour everyday. It is amazing what you notice in this time of reflection: When Life was a Miracle.
3. Helen Keller certainly gave her best given the circumstances she was handed in life. The world appreciated her for it.
4. What of we were all able to access the magic of the morning sun as it hailed a new day: Magic.
5. As we age we often forget this!!
6. Amanda Jane Bradley doesn’t jump out at you on google. You get the choice of a bartender, a pro-lifer and eventually the author of Oz at Night, bingo: That’s what friends are For.
7. And this is what Google came up for Himanshu – A person with the biggest ego ever found in this world. Will always try to be better than everyone in sight, even the person who teaches him something. A himanshu cares a lot about his future, in fact, that’s the only thing he cares about! A himanshu displays various sudden acts of movement in the face, like sudden twitches of the eye and nose, and often blames the movements on a “cold” or his glasses. Himanshu is always the best at everything he does. Even if he isn’t, he thinks he is.
8. When you transmute the dark, that is when miracles occur: Royals.