The women of America could have lain down for four years and hoped Donald didn’t get re-elected, they didn’t do this. They are committed to their rights and the rights of all the groups Donald disrespected and over half a million of them took to the streets to show their commitment to them and their way of life.
What calls people to action and to fulfill their commitments in their lives. Let’s have a look at what people say:
1. There is a famous saying, don’t listen to their words. look at their actions. It’s not your mood that gets things done, it’s your actions.
2. Are you: Shake It Off.
3. In my country, Australia, wedding commitments fail up to 50% of the time, where do they go? What is missing after the words?
4. How often do you go to the convenience store, sorry about the maccas ad: No Excuses.
5. Andy Andrews (born May 22, 1959) is an American author of self-help books and a corporate speaker, known for his 2002 bestselling book The Traveler’s Gift. He has written over 20 books and sold more than 3.5 million copies around the world. His books have been translated into over 20 languages. Andrews regularly speaks for corporations, organizations, athletic teams, and the U.S. military. Three of his books, The Noticer, The Traveler’s Gift, and “How Do You Kill 11 Million People?” appeared on The New York Times Best Seller List. Andrews has appeared on The Fox News Channel, and Good Morning America.
6. Commit to the changes that are happening in your life, because it is guaranteed they are: Changes.
7. I use my goals to feel how I want to. To me, it is more important how I feel on the journey than the goal.
8. When you commit to a new future, stop looking back. That was the past and you are after a new future: Little Wonders.
9. When you make big Commitments you may need to do a bit of this, apologies for hurting someone but never for being yourself.
10. Do this, however you choose too. It’s got a unicorn in it: Born This Way.
11. Don’t listen to those thoughts. The Universe and your Inner Pilot Light are rooting for You.
12. Include others in your commitments. People are called to you by how you make them feel: Humble and Kind.
13. Can you touch the bottom of your life, make larger commitments!
14. As Jim Carrey says, there is Fear or Love, Choose one: Fear and Love.
15. I love plants in cracks, they have huge commitment.
I honor the women around the world who stood up for their rights and beliefs over the past 24 hours. It gives me hope that the change is truly coming.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.