I have just begun to be able to relax again as I have had an injury caused by being pulled around the floor for three minutes to experience what it felt like to fly. Bring on three weeks of sleepless nights a lot of pain and looks when I told people as to how it happened that I am a slightly unconnected individual.
I suppose we don’t really think how quickly our ability to relax and chill can be taken away from us, I hope I have learnt my lesson that relaxing take something as does stressing. Its amazing how many quotes on relaxing feature cute pictures of cats and dogs so I tried not to include to many in the 15 I have chosen to discuss this worthy subject, Let us begin our journey.
1. How many times a day do we forget this little mantra. Frankie goes to Hollywood implores us to Relax, don’t do It.
2. Which way do you wake up, I’m a bit of both.
3. This is possibly what my very fat in law cat Lhasa looked like as a kitten, cats have it all over their canine friends in the relaxing stakes.
4. The Chinese have given much to the world, one of the things is great philosophers who come up with great quotes. This is one of them.
5. Remember to include in your daily to do list time to do stuff like this, laying on the earth is very good for you.
6. Relaxation travels with its mates, here’s a group photo of them just chilling.
7. Relax, take it easy is a song that comes to mind when I think of the baths I have had over my life time : Mika’s beautiful song
8. My father was a teacher, as well as one sister and the other one was a lecturer. Sometimes the system in our country doesn’t allow for this as their marking time is not included in their attendance at the actual school. Cute Polar Bear.
9. I believe that being in the presence of love is one of the most relaxing things you can do in your life. Find a loving community, family and friends and your stress will lower immediately.
10. Now this is one relaxed looking dude, bet he’s rocking out some awesome licks.
11. Our society has become so busy that there are even books being written on how to relax, I think the title of this particular book speaks to how difficult we have made a simple pastime.
12. If you find a job or career you love, you will not work another day in your life. Allan Watts agrees with sense of relaxed play in Life: Allan Watts on Relaxation.
13. One quote I did not choose said 7.45 roll over for a five minute nap, wake up at 8.30. have a 5 minute nap at work at 1.30 , wake up at 1.31 pm. Wayne Dyer’s quote speaks to something entirely different.
14. Had to sneak in one for the dog lovers, He/She looks super relaxed.
15. And we’ll finish with one of the most chilled out songs about relaxing. Take it away Mr. Marley :Don’t Worry ’bout a Thing.
So lets commit to living a more relaxed life and add some years to our time on Earth.
Namaste until next time, my dear friends.
The Bob Marley song is the perfect mantra for those days when one is feeling stressed. It encourages us to dance around the kitchen as well. 😊 Lhasa looked exactly like that as a kitten! He used to like sitting on louis’ and Yoshi’s shoulders. 😼 You’re also ‘spot on’ about how much more challenging it is to relax when teaching. When I was working full-time there were many evenings when I would sit at home reading through and responding to students’ work. The Charlie Brown quote is my favourite for this post. Such good advice!